WindowBlinds 8.05

jalaffa

WindowBlinds is a program that enables Windows users to completely change the look and feel of the Windows user interface. Users customize Windows by using visual styles (skins) created for WindowBlinds. WindowBlinds skins virtually every aspect of the Windows GUI that one can imagine. And in fact, the enhanced visual styles used by WindowBlinds can skin things previously not thought to be skinnable such as logon/logoff dialogs, the "please wait" dialog, backgrounds in the Control Panel and other special folders, and more. Latest version works with Windows 7/8 and Windows Server 2008 R2/2012.

Thanks to sujith for the update.

Download

• Replies 18
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I bought it too, couple of months ago, 10 dollar is nothing. plus you can freely update when new version gets out. Just login on stardock page and go to download tabs.

last working med by RNDD gives some error that couldn't apply skin. Hope RNDD will update its med :D

last working med by RNDD gives some error that couldn't apply skin. Hope RNDD will update its med :D

Yep, hope so - fingers crossed. :)

Have you tried the BBs Trial Reset?

Have you tried the BBs Trial Reset?

not yet. Need some more feedback from others about TR. Some say working but limited against SID. Changing SID methods worked flawlessly with XP but most of WB skinners dropped support XP.

@ sirri

Can you link me to the (last) version that you are (were) using.

here ya go,brother

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/51d96c66

link original provided by no_risk if I remember correctly.

use that med with W7/ W8. on XP, I am using SID method.

Ah yes, this is the same one that I have been using - it's for version 8.0 isn't it? :unsure:

Ah yes, this is the same one that I have been using - it's for version 8.0 isn't it? :unsure:

yep. for 8.0

with unknowing reason, sometime I could not apply /change skin in different W7 PC

• 1 month later...
knowledge-Spammer

how two block autodate from 8 two 8.5 i am usein

windowblinds 8

and it keep askin two date hows the best way two block it but so the program still works

windowblinds 8

and it keep askin two date hows the best way two block it but so the program still works

Create outbound rule in your Firewall to block explorer.exe for remote IP 74.204.71.137 8)

knowledge-Spammer

windowblinds 8

Create outbound rule in your Firewall to block explorer.exe for remote IP 74.204.71.137 8)

so can not be blocked by host no

i do not use firewall

windowblinds 8

so can not be blocked by host no

i do not use firewall

Sorry, have stopped using hosts completely - have made my configuration much more sophisticated & effective.

• 1 month later...

Archived