uTorrent 3.4.1 Build 31227

Bizarre™

Blackchildcx

Yes..you realy get best possible speed..I test it and checked / unchecked while downloading and theres realy a big enhancment...

But if the torent is dead it cant do nothing...

I know that it gets detected as PUP by some AV´s but PUPs r bullshXt, I think a PC user knows best which software he wants or not?!

Its not a malware..ONLY PUP by some vendors..SAFE TO USE 100%....

Edited by Blackchildcx

• Replies 32
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iih1

• don2

• Blackchildcx

• brain_death

Yes..you realy get best possible speed..I test it and checked / unchecked while downloading and theres realy a big enhancment...

But if the torent is dead it cant do nothing...

I know that it gets detected as PUP by some AV´s but PUPs r bullshXt, I thing a PC user knows best which software he wants or not?!

Its not a malware..ONLY PUP by some vendors..SAFE TO USE 100%....

To removed Ads on utorrent 3.4.1. 3227

image.png

image.png

After change setting close utorrent completely from system tray then run again to get change effect

Option >> Preference >>>> Advaced   (True >>>>> False)- "offers.sponsored_torrent_offer_enabled" (disables the banner ad which appears at the top of your torrent list)- "offers.left_rail_offer_enabled"         (sponsor on bottom left)- "gui.show_plus_upsell"                   (utorrent plus show on bottom left)
Steps to Install utorrent turbo accelerator webspeeders(Increase Torrent speed but not so significant)- Install your Torrent Client obviously..Finished, close exit - from system Tray don't set your Torrent client let as default setting.- Install utorrent turbo accelerator finished, run uta and activate see your code accepted- To use uta.. run uta by double click uta icon on desktop...you will see uta menu  to run utorrent include uta simply on menu uta click run utorrent, after run  you can minimize uta to system tray by clicking minimize, quit to close uta.- now your utorrent was integrated with uta..that's it you're done.When install uta watch carefully to the installation step, uta will offer some adwareto prevent this ads just unthick and skip, uta will change your IE default searchengine if you're not fancy set back to your search engine eg google.comuta also will install search protect you can set your search engine homepage, new tab etc from thereBe sure untick all the crap ware the setup has build in!!

here we go just Installed utorrent 3.4.1. 3227 >< webspeeders 3.6.0.0

I let utorrent on default setting (not bother all utorrent setting, by default)

just want to entering serial to webspeeders 3.6.0.0... how? ..after this tried

to download huge boobs files torrent plz comment. thanks see image.

utu1.png

utortur.png

utu.png

uta.png

Edited by iih1

just want to entering serial to webspeeders 3.6.0.0... how?

enter serial at place of activation code and click upgrade ...thats it :D

Edited by don2

just want to entering serial to webspeeders 3.6.0.0... how?

enter serial at place of activation code and click upgrade ...thats it :D

OOOOOKKKKK.....

webspeed I provided safe one...

When i says "fake", is related for "fake result", these turbo accelerators are junk, is a pure lie, used for install crapware in your pc. the developer will get money with the crap bundled and you will get a placebo.

Blackchildcx

But why is the download speed enhanced?

I did a test with a 225 mb file....with n without..

Theres a enhancment...anyway..

maybe you talk bout another one..

there are many to get...but this one is rthe only posted by trustfull sites like softpedia etc...

but if u dont want to use...fine...Im glad with it...and if you untick the crap theres no Ad-SPY malware installed...My systems well protected and if somethgings trying to screw up my system I ll get alert...

cheers

Edited by Blackchildcx

Really I'm still curious about this.. i think i've doing bit wrong...with some setting but last night i'm sleepy, frankly.... :sleep:

Edited by iih1

• 2 weeks later...

Q4cTsXw.png

µTorrent auto update or manual update don't work anymore in the last versions,also in this particular update µTorrent Plus advertisement shows up,even after applying this:

Options > Preferences > Advanced:

bt.enable_pulse...(false)
distributed_share.enable...(false)
gui.show_notorrents_node...(false)
gui.show_plus_upsell...(false) (not showing in the latest version)
offers.404_disable...(true)
offers.404_dismiss...(true)
offers.content.offer_autoexec...(false)

could anyone please help me with this? thanks in advance!

Edited by jack