Firefox using lots of memory? Adblock Plus may be the reason

sujith

FOr the recommendation of URLFilter... Which FIlters would you recommend per List?

urlfilter.ini / Adblock.css

That's a good question. None of the above? Fanboy hasn't updated his urlfilter in a year (it's defunct). The other choices: two Russian, one Chinese. Presumably, those lists, if they're even still currently updated, are geared towards sites in those languages.

So....

• Replies 27
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• clubhouse

• 2Old2Remember

• dcs18

• Sonar

I stopped using firefox long time ago it has many difference when compared to google chrome stop using it and start using chrome

I am happy with Cyberfox and Nightly was not so bad neither; the one thing I am not understanding here is what are the ads you guys are talking about which you want to have it blocked by firefox; I never used adblock plus and confused as to which ads you guys are referring to, just for my understanding. with my experience with chrome, its the worst because it forces other third party software to install along with it with many toolbars, I might be missing something but I tried it years ago, I felt it as a spam browser in itself