Process Lasso Pro 6.7.0.52

teodor12

pl_boxshot120.jpg

Process Lasso - A utility for optimizing and automating processes. Lasso also offers a variety of features and capabilities for the use of which you do not need to be a technical expert. After installing Lasso, without any further action, technology ProBalance instantly begins to study applications that consume CPU power to reduce the load on it.

The most popular feature of Process Lasso is a unique optimization technology ProBalance (Process Balance), which will improve your system responsiveness and stability, establishing priorities optimization and / or appropriate adjustments to the processor. Windows, by default, allows programs to fully load your CPU is not enough of their holding. This leads to a crash, micro-lags, and delays in keystrokes or mouse clicks. ProBalance adjusts the priorities and / or CPU load when running programs on demand or as needed, so that the processes with the bad behavior will not negatively impact the responsiveness of your PC.

Also features ProBalance, the program has many other features that allow the user to take a completely automatic control all the processes on your PC. You can specify a wide range of operations to perform, or configure the settings each time you start the process. Optimization technology cores allow you to choose which processors or cores to run the process, and set the priority class. You can also prohibit the launch of the specified processes, all processes run, and even set different rules for other processes. These rules, among others, include automatic restart or shutdown process, once it reaches a certain threshold of processor or memory.

giveaway page

http://ru.giveawayoftheday.com/process-lasso-pro/

registration page :

https://bitsum.com/giveawayoftheday_registration.php

You have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install during
the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage
Edited by teodor12

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcs18

• teodor12

• Pirri

• clubhouse

Top Posters In This Topic

Process Lasso Pro 6.7.0.55 beta is the latest release - it contains a fix important enough to warrant regular Users employ it, too. 8)

dcs18 is a giveaway not an update , please stop spaming

How did I spam?

Will the latest beta release (6.7.0.55.) not work as an upgrade after being installed over your Giveaway (6.7.0.52) - if it won't, then I'm afraid this Giveaway is useless.

I've tried Process Lasso several times in the past, I never noticed it giving earth shattering performance improvements..Just seems to be snake-oil to me.

Will the latest beta release (6.7.0.55.) not work as an upgrade after being installed over your Giveaway (6.7.0.52) - if it won't, then I'm afraid this Giveaway is useless.

Downloaded version 6.7.0.55 Beta and installed over the stable version and continues activated. :)

sshot_2.png

Edited by Matsuda

Will the latest beta release (6.7.0.55) not work as an upgrade after being installed over your Giveaway (6.7.0.52) - if it won't, then I'm afraid this Giveaway is useless.

Downloaded version 6.7.0.55 Beta and installed over the stable version and continues activated. :)

Yep, exactly my thought, too - that's the reason why I wrote about the latest beta release (6.7.0.55.)

Changelog latest beta release (6.7.0.55):--

• Fixed Core - Fix failure to set governor to run as service under specific (non-system) user account. This broke a few months back.
  • Changed Core - Revert to older behavior of Gaming/Multimedia mode. (work in progress)
  • Changed GUI - Language updates.