one must be warned/banned for posting off topic replies/posts/making fun in a technical threads of nsane

don2

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/218413-which-is-better-firewall-win-7-or-kis-2013/?do=findComment&comment=785308

please delete all irrelevant posts,funny comments from above thread

i know about a forum where users will be banned if u make off topic posts/making fun in a sub forums where it is strictly not allowed.(there is separate sub forum to make such things)

hope admin will do needful things :cheers:

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• don2

• Dodel

• clubhouse

• knowledge-Spammer

Top Posters In This Topic

knowledge-Spammer

admins will do f*ck all about it mate as u get lots of tits here do not take it two heart mate its just how people are making posts like this is not a good thing two do as people may not like it

Blackchildcx

Thats worse than world war 3....

:lol:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/218413-which-is-better-firewall-win-7-or-kis-2013/?do=findComment&comment=785308

i know about a forum where users will be banned if u make off topic posts/making fun in a sub forums where it is strictly not allowed.(there is separate sub forum to make such things)

With all due respect, pointless spam / posts & telling people to F'off warrants being banned, maybe you should heed your own advice ?

With all due respect, pointless spam / posts & telling people to F'off warrants being banned, maybe you should heed your own advice ?

1)which are pointless spam / posts???

2)right from the join date of nsane ,u r irritating me ...isnt true ?

Edited by don2

1)which are pointless spam / posts???

2)right from the join date of nsane ,u r irritating me ...isnt true ?

#1, All the posts where you've asked how to find avatar, which is better et cetera, when clearly all you needed to do was use the SEARCH function.

#2 If you mean the one thread I tried to help you with, and you proceeded to tell me to f'off ??? (how does that translate to ME irritating you ?), YOU need to learn forum Etiquette not me.

Regards

Dodel.

Edited by Dodel

software182

yeah i 100% AGREE with this topic, member should be warned or maybe banned for abusing or saying dirty words to other members.

For example like this member :

Here's the abuse! ;)

mJDfj6p.png

first of all i respect u slim because i like ur avatars attitude :D

secondly :

he is kid ?

he really doesn't know difference btw off topic threads and tech threads ?????

replying irrelevant answer to the topic asked ............and following by some other idiots like software182 ?????

OR THIS

i think you must stop to asking which is the best;who is the first;when is come;where is go etc :wedgie:

if u dont know difference btw off topic discussions and normal tech threads then it is better f*ck yourself and be happy buttkick.gif

OR THIS

too many questions, I'm not sure did I understand you, but yes you can install them but on separate partitions and you will be prompted on first boot to choose OS to boot

Agreed maybe use your favorite search engine once in a while..

or he is too lazy to do that, he can access nsane but do not take a time to search it on google ? lol, that's a big joke ! :lmao:

i dont mind idiots like you lotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.giflotpot.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

U mad bro ? :troll:

Edited by software182

@software182,

Are you asking yourself that you are mad about me and following me wherever I go :lol:

Edited by don2

@software182,

First you must be banned for using so many smilies!

By seeing your smilies i assume that u had so much of dare that admin team won't warn/ban you because you are veteran. Am I right?

Given all the 'who was, 'who is', 'what's your favourite?' and other silly posts I'm guessing its hard to tell if you're serious or not...Maybe disney.com or mylittlepony.org would be more suitable for you?

Anyway, don't get so upset at negative remarks, try to be a little more adult and just settle in....You don't need to be a part of the mafia...The site is actually about computing and software, if you wanna chat about non computer related topics there are areas for that.

Edited by clubhouse

knowledge-Spammer

@software182,

First you must be banned for using so many smilies!

By seeing your smilies i assume that u had so much of dare that admin team won't warn/ban you because you are veteran. Am I right?

because you are veteran. Am I right? no mate its not a big thing mate just playing with u abit its how people are we like two joke and dissoftwere sometime chill a bit mate we all nice people just jokers :D

Given all the 'who was, 'who is', 'what's your favourite?' and other silly posts I'm guessing its hard to tell if you're serious or not...Maybe disney.com or mylittlepony.org would be more suitable for you?

Anyway, don't get so upset at negative remarks, try to be a little more adult and just settle in....You don't need to be a part of the mafia...The site is actually about computing and software, if you wanna chat about non computer related topics there are areas for that.

First know yourself that Chat bar is for off topic discussions which I don't need to tell you what meaning of off topic... U grown up not a kid!!!!

First know yourself that Chat bar is for off topic discussions which I don't need to tell you what meaning of off topic... U grown up not a kid!!!!

Whatever fella, I doubt the mods will do anything to change the threads, maybe they will....Anyway, settle down, shallow some pride and understand that not all your off topic posts will be taken seriously...Unless people make sexist or racial remarks or break any other forum rules its all good.

• Administrator

Topic locked.

As per our board rules; if you have an issue with anything on the forums use the report function.