Freedome VPN 6 months for free

terene

big-phone-screen-1.png
Freedome is a VPN app with most powerful features of F-Secure’s award-winning security collected under one simple button. Protect yourself from hackers and harmful apps, stop trackers, and set your location virtually with F-Secure Freedome.
- Turn on VPN to stop people from spying on you when you're connected – it gives you an encrypted, completely private connection.
- Set your virtual location to a different country than where you are. Currently, you can connect to VPN servers in the US, UK, Germany, Finland and Sweden.
- Use tracking protection to stop advertisers from gathering data on you.
- Block harmful sites and applications.
- Unlimited bandwidth. No ads. No logs.
To get 6 months for free, follow this steps:
  1. Download and install Freedome from here: http://freedome.f-secure.com/vip/index.html
  2. After the installation is finished rendeem the code " david " to recive 6 months for free

NOTE: This promotional code does not work if you are using a paid Freedome subscription or your evaluation period has ended.

Ashampoo_Snap_2014_05_09_13h05m29s_002.p

• Replies 18
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnakeMasteR

• Jobe

• johndoe

• Whi5t1eR

can't install it via google play...my country is not eligible?

Yerrrr, ya need a VPN app :lol:

Remember guys... if ya have a mess around to see if ya like the app, make sure your location is "British" when you enter code (will refuse code if set to say, USA etc)

This is working on my tablet but it will not let me enter a code,have re installed etc,it just says 7 days trial and when I press subscription nothing happens?timer app continues to run and it just says 7 days left.Ideas anyone?.

Edited by Jobe

Just tested it, it's a piece of :shit: . Now I understand how it prevents ads, malware and etc. By making you not using the internet. It took 23 min for youtube to load.

So if the apk is saved, after 6 months, can it be reinstalled and reactivated with the same promo code?

No.

Oh,here we go!!!,the have a go brigade are out again!!!,nice post Terene,I think 2 things here,one, freedome is a mobile only app at the moment and two when you arrive on the page the big picture of the phone gives it away,ok you've clicked on the title but so what!!!,does it cost money to browse?.

There is too much negativity going on here,looking for minor faults in posts etc,people should be thanked and given encouragment to post !,especially newer members,otherwise they will not bother to post at all.

A lot of people go to a lot of trouble to post and bring to the attention of others offers and giveaways,they ask for no rewards or thanks and I for one think they should be commended for it,not picked on or faults pointed out.

Dont like or thank this post after you've read it,if you agree give Terene and other new members who try there best to make nsane forum the best out there a vote of thanks,HIT HIS LIKE BUTTON.

SnakeMasteR

If there would be additional info with just [MOBILE] as tag at the beginning, people which expect a Windows soft (which are 99% of this section) wouldn't bother clicking at all, like me and because i'm someone who gives 2 poops about mobile apps (and because of that i don't know many like many others). Browsing doesn't cost money, thank god but it's a matter of time and saving some of it. I found it pretty funny how you turned a helpful advice into criticism. I don't have a fucking phone with apps, how should i know it's for phone only, Captain Obvious?

n0_risk!

I don't have a fucking phone with apps, how should i know it's for phone only, Captain Obvious?

You can also use a virtual iPhone. :lol:

Virtual iPhone

Homepage - Download

Edited by Vestor

SnakeMasteR

I know that there are virtual environments (like BlueStacks for apps only) but i don't wanna waste extra system resources yet again (i already have VBox). A regular VPN Windows application would be so much easier instead of browsing thru the VPN in a iPhone VM. :lol: