Internet Download Manager 6.19 Build 8

jalaffa

no offense intended towards all those on this thread that attempt to contribute, but when I come by an update thread for IDM I really miss november_ra1n.

So am I...really indeed.

• Replies 60
  • Views 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• software182

• dcs18

• geeteam

• iih1

Internet Download Manager 6.19 Build 8 Retail + Fixed exe & Serials

Download Link

http://ge.tt/7hF0g2f1

Mirrors

http://www.multiupload.nl/ZX9FP0MJBG

IDM.6.19.B8.rarCRC32 : 1137C2F5MD5   : B8B8FA57EF9001601067BC80755B03F6SHA-1 : DE1A82E97B443B86445E83A2B4D943E52BEF7B59
"IDMan.exe" Patched File
Edited by nanoman

Internet Download Manager 6.19 Build 8 Final RePack by D!akov
Russian / English / Ukrainian registered and portable version of one installer.

Features RePack:

• Type: installation | unpacking portable version.
  • Languages: Russian | English | Ukrainian.
  • Activation done.
  • Cut: Other localization, reference.

Command line options:

• Silent install the regular version: / S / I
  • Unpacking the portable version: / S / P
  • Also possible to select the directory for installation: After all the keys you need to add / D =% path%

Example: IDM.exe / S / I / D = C: \ IDM

http://www.tusfiles.net/8s08356uxcvh

The same thing was happening with MOzilla FireFox... I spoke to them and now they have minimize it.

I gonna do the same to IDM. Guys dont be bothered if IDM will be releasing updates on monthly basises.

:D

ooooh, wat you spoke to them ? :D

Edited by truemate

The same thing was happening with MOzilla FireFox... I spoke to them and now they have minimize it.

I gonna do the same to IDM. Guys dont be bothered if IDM will be releasing updates on monthly basises.

:D

ooooh, wat you spoke to them ? :D

I spoke to them about the firefox updates that they should do something about it. They should minimize the update periods

No need any patch or crack with hosts metod...always working.... :P

where's the link to how to do host method 1st time in using IDM i normally use jdownloader im gonna give IDM ago

Here it is: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/213427-solved-need-help-about-idm-full-version-with-hosts/

host method does not work now. This method stopped working long ago.

Still working fine here. :)

no offense intended towards all those on this thread that attempt to contribute, but when I come by an update thread for IDM I really miss november_ra1n.

So am I...really indeed.

It´s not just november_rain many of us has stop 2 contributed the board here.
Some responsible should start to think, it was not a good decision what they did.
Edited by WRonce

So am I...really indeed.

Some responsible should start to think, it was not a good decision what they did.

WRonce where have you been theses days !! Miss You BRO :D

Edited by nanoman

So am I...really indeed.

Actually, I don't even know "what they did" or what "decision" was involved. I heard a few weeks ago there was some issue between november_ra1n and a mod.The next thing I knew he was saying he was leaving. That's it.

All I know is that this place is less than it was for his not being around. Whatever the problem was, I wish they would resolve it.

So am I...really indeed.

it was not a good decision what they did.

:uhuh: What exactly they did ?

That's The Point That They Didn't Any Thing About It :lol:

Solution @ That Time Was To Be Only unlocking Old Threads , Cleaning Unwanted posts inside these Topics Which I can Do It If They want

:) Done

Edited by nanoman

where's the link to how to do host method 1st time in using IDM i normally use jdownloader im gonna give IDM ago

Here it is: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/213427-solved-need-help-about-idm-full-version-with-hosts/

Still working fine here. :)

yes, working without using proxy. if u use proxy to download, IDM will be clear license after rebooting/ lol

Solution @ That Time Was To Be Only unlocking Old Threads , Cleaning Unwanted posts inside these Topics Which I can Do It If They want

I don't know about others, but I often feel pain to browse soooooooo long threads that are there because people quote full posts rather than relevant portions to make a point and of course the posts are also filled with unnecessary comments etc. I've seen people are tracing november_ra1n to other fourms.

I don't know about others, but I often feel pain to browse soooooooo long threads that are there because people quote full posts rather than relevant portions to make a point and of course the posts are also filled with unnecessary comments etc. I've seen people are tracing november_ra1n to other fourms.

I agree With You , Cleaning Mechanism Is Needed From Time To Time Especially For The Big main Topics That Attract And generate Most Traffic

Off Topic ON:

This is a very bad news....In any case, others bigs have gone away ... I think the STAFF of the site should do everything possible to prevent the leakage of the best users.

Off Topic OFF.

Edited by maia

So am I...really indeed.

Actually, I don't even know "what they did" or what "decision" was involved. I heard a few weeks ago there was some issue between november_ra1n and a mod.The next thing I knew he was saying he was leaving. That's it.

All I know is that this place is less than it was for his not being around. Whatever the problem was, I wish they would resolve it.

waaaaat............. november_rain not active anymore here.. OMG :o

he's my 1 of the fav member here.. like november_rain, no_risk etc

NR gone... comes to somthing when the one's doing the "real" work get put on by the one's that CANT do the work.

software182

waaaaat............. november_rain not active anymore here.. OMG :o

he's my 1 of the fav member here.. like november_rain, no_risk etc

What about me ? am i one of your fav members here ? :p

Can't recall even a single day when the hosts method stopped working, for me. :unsure:

BTW, were you referring to this thread? :evil: