TuneUp Utilities 2014 14.0.1000.296

anuraag

TuneUp Utilities® optimizes the performance of your computer, corrects problems and helps you to customize your system to suit your needs. It combines important aspects of system configuration, security, cleaning and maintenance under a modern interface. You can remove unnecessary files from your hard disk(s), clean and optimize the registry, tweak your internet connection settings, recover deleted files, optimize memory and view hardware information and tips. TuneUp Utilities also includes a Program Deactivator, Uninstaller, registry Editor, Task Manager and even an Undelete tool to recover files that have been deleted from the recycle bin. A very nice tool, with many features that will appeal to novice as well as advanced users, TuneUp Utilities makes Windows faster, more secure, and comfortable.

Thanks to HALiD for the update.

Download

• Replies 81
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fretless

• iih1

• xboy52

• software182

Why is this frontpaged? :dunno: This must be one of the most overrated and over-hyped bloatwares in the history of Windows! The highest selling system optimizer it may be, but just like the highest selling AV software (McAfee) - absolute unadulterated rubbish! :angry:

For those who think that you need the magical 'program deactivator' - YOU DON'T! Just end the running task, stop the service, disable the program from Windows startup, disable/delete the scheduled task and change the service type to manual startup. That's it. :thumbsup:

Not half as difficult as it sounds once you get the hang of it. Takes less than a minute to do all of that even for newbies. You don't need to install such massive bloatware to do such simple tasks. :uhuh:

Edited by calguyhunk

nobody speaks?

But why you put that kind of crap on your computer? Completely pointless software, absolutely crap. It even does not contains any useful subprogram, maybe only one - file shredder.

nobody speaks?

But why you put that kind of crap on your computer? Completely pointless software, absolutely crap. It even does not contains any useful subprogram, maybe only one - file shredder.

there are many users that have TU.Program Deactivator is great option,that others don't have.your complaint is useless,we need meds.

Why is this frontpaged? :dunno: This must be one of the most overrated and over-hyped bloatwares in the history of Windows! The highest selling system optimizer it may be, but just like the highest selling AV software (McAfee) - absolute unadulterated rubbish! :angry:

For those who think that you need the magical 'program deactivator' - YOU DON'T! Just end the running task, stop the service, disable the program from Windows startup, disable/delete the scheduled task and change the service type to manual startup. That's it. :thumbsup:

Not half as difficult as it sounds once you get the hang of it. Takes less than a minute to do all of that even for newbies. You don't need to install such massive bloatware to do such simple tasks. :uhuh:

for bloatedware I agree, but different people have different oppinion I think & IMO TU is still acceptable front-paged software especially its registry & disk cleaner features (TuneUp 1-Click Maintenance) & for other unusefull features (IMO like notification, program deactivator, etc -cz I'm an expert enough user :D so don't need these features-) the easy fix is just turn it off -from settings + stop its services- then problem solved, its no more hogging your PC *waiting for meds BTW :thumbsup:

Edited by bugless

meds not working anymore.

Give it a try this key..let me know how how?? go here http://pastebin.com/mP3gzr8z

if neccessary put blocked line in your hosts file..they change activation server

since Tuneup was bought by AVG Netherland.edited

127.0.0.1 secure.tune-up.com127.0.0.1 www.order.tune-up.com127.0.0.1 www.tune-up.com127.0.0.1 www.tune-up.com/order127.0.0.1 www.registertuneup.com127.0.0.1 www.tuneup.de
Edited by iih1

Activate Tuneup Utilities 2014 14.0.1000.296

Activation Key:

http://pastebin.com/mP3gzr8z

In case got Accident put the below line to your Windows Hosts file

127.0.0.1 secure.tune-up.com127.0.0.1 www.order.tune-up.com127.0.0.1 www.tune-up.com127.0.0.1 www.tune-up.com/order127.0.0.1 www.registertuneup.com127.0.0.1 www.tuneup.de

Tested and still working like a charm.....Enjoy...

Proven Screenshot here

Licensed to:

image.png

Installation Steps

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

First Attemp TuneUp Utilities

image.png

image.png

it was good optimizer,at least until version 2011. The rest,they put unnecessary feature & service and become bloated. Me,almost 1 year live without TU. Just use -> CCleaner,Process Lasso (same feature as Live Optimization of TU) and Diskeeper/ O&O Defrag. Some times,use Privazer monthly to keep it shape and smooth.

Edited by sirri

it was good optimizer,at least until version 2011. The rest,they put unnecessary feature & service and become bloated. Me,almost 1 year live without TU. Just use -> CCleaner,Process Lasso (same feature as Live Optimization of TU) and Diskeeper/ O&O Defrag. Some times,use Privazer monthly to keep it shape and smooth.

If you Interested try this one, make your system more sharper Diskmax 4.7.1 direct download here. mainly after windows updates

Edited by iih1

after apply the key,it says registered,but after open TU again,or TU Shredder,or others features, it says unregistered.

please,TU users,tell us your situation with registering product.after apply the key,it says registered,but after open TU several times,a nag unregistered screen appears.

Edited by fretless

software182

no more TU users on this forum.switch back to 14.0.1000.169 version.it works.

Have you tried online update from your previous version ? It worked for me, I have tried it :)

yes,i've tried.i've updated new version by liveupdate.but after apply updates,nag screen unregistered appears.you can try to open several times your TU,and see if became unregistered again.

software182

yes,i've tried.i've updated new version by liveupdate.but after apply updates,nag screen unregistered appears.you can try to open several times your TU,and see if became unregistered again.

no, it's still working for me :D

it's incredible...one of the most widespread software,and only one answer...dear users,where are you?after this update,previous generated REPT keys,not working anymore,and a message of not genuine appear.it happens to you???

no, it's still working for me :D

try to open TUShredder,or Program Deactivator,or other feature,and tell me if it became unregistered.

freeforever03

TuneUp Utilities 2014 14.0.1000.296 Final RePack by KpoJluk - Russian and British registered and portable versions in one installer!

https://www.tusfiles.net/6kod84hh7lbs

I downloaded the files and examined them. It appears that you need to use one of their cmd files to install the version you want. Then you use the .reg file to register it. Have you tried this yet?

english registered non portable version?exist?

Russian and British registered and portable versions in one installer!