Comodo Internet Security 7.0.317799.4142

jalaffa

Comodo Internet Security offers 360° protection against internal and external threats by combining a powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and an advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+. Developed by one of the world's leading IT security providers, COMODO AntiVirus leverages multiple technologies(including on demand & on access scanning, email scanning, process monitoring and worm blocking) to immediately start protecting your PC. The new-look interface facilitates quick and easy access to all major settings, including the powerful and highly configurable security rules interface.

Download

• Replies 28
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iih1

• dcs18

• Rok

• Nastrahl

Top Posters In This Topic

After having installed this software / version, everytime I want to open Google Chrome it shows a message saying « mojo_system.dll» is missing.

Google then opens but the message always appears and I saw the .dll exists in Google.

Most be some bug... :P

Edited by jofre

I have yet to get a bug free version of CIS 7 for quite some time. Use to use fw from 6 it was great. But 7 I have no use for.

Hello jofre long time no see. Hope life has been treating you well. :)

Edited by RobrPatty

freeforever03

I am using Comodo Firewall v7.0 and just updated. For those that want the free version, beware of Adware!!!!!!!

Changes in 7.0.317799.4142:

• Fixed - Alerts are blocked while there pending notifications – This may cause some users to observe blocked Internet, delayed alerts or sometimes freezes
  • Fixed - Downloaded documents could not be opened in sandboxed Office 2010
  • Fixed - Windows 8.1 update sometimes fail if Viruscope is enabled
  • Fixed - BSOD while manually uninstalling inspect.sys

A change that's quite important for potential Users of the 8.1 Update.

Edited by dcs18

For those that want the free version, beware of Adware!!!!!!!

Well, those are COMODO BloatWare - with options to not be installed, in the first place (happy User of the free version, here.) ;)

I've Install, Comodo Internet Security Premium version 7.0.317799.4142, and activate with key..actually this key of comodo ISP 2013..

to insert the key you should to restart the PC after finished installation step or when you click to Enter License Key Comodo will ask you

You must restart before continuing installation...Restart now?.. Yes.

Steps:

- Download cispremium_installer_x86 or cispremium_installer_x64 that properly to your system go here http://www.nsanedown.com/?request=8135622

- Beware Comodo will offer some of Adware ..simply uncheck or unthick in the box, to Install comodo it's take some time to finished untill 100 %

- That's it you're done.

- After activate comodo you can access some of your social networking such as FaceBook or Twitter through Comodo even your browser see spoiler.

- For who interested to install Comodo Internet Security Premium here some activation key...http://tny.cz/3bc9fa43

comis1.png

comis.png

Edited by iih1

sorry forgot password: iih1..please let me know What the result? :D

if you have windows 8.1 latest spring update dont try it... it will just bluescreen sooner or later and its a pen in the ass to remove the firewall software... and i use comodo since 2006... on my computer

i will try it again on 2015... im using online armor now

if you have windows 8.1 latest spring update dont try it... it will just bluescreen sooner or later and its a pen in the ass to remove the firewall software... and i use comodo since 2006... on my computer

i will try it again on 2015... im using online armor now

No issue so far.

if you have windows 8.1 latest spring update dont try it

No problem here, either - was fine with even the previous release of the V7 (if by Spring update, you meant the 8.1 Update.)

• 3 weeks later...

in my case the latest update 8.1 update 1 my computer would crash regularly afterinstalling comodo

even on a fresh system did that

so no more comodo for now... lets try after my free outpost security license expires within a year ( other thread here on the forum)

• 2 weeks later...

A decade long user of ZoneAlarm Internet Security and then Norton 360. For the first time, I have installed Comodo Firewall on my Windows 8.1 (Spring 1) VM to test it, before making it to the primary Windows 8.1 Spring Update 1 workstation....and it has been running fine with 'no issues' at all. I'm currently running it out of the box settings, and plan to tweak it before moving it to my primary workstation.

By the way, what's you people are using "Comodo IS", or "Comodo Firewall" ?

Edited by Rok

In order to prevent bloatware you sould extract installation, isolate desired .msi (e.g. cis_setup_x64.msi) and install using Install Switches.

What's the advantages of a licensed version ?

None.

The only advantage is, your installing Comodo Internet Security, which is a Premium product. Tha'ts it. Like ZoneAlarm, Comodo has also made their Firewall "freeware" and Internet Security a premium product. If you are not going to use its AV, then avoid installing CIS and better go for Comodo Firewall.

I've Install, Comodo Internet Security Premium version 7.0.317799.4142, and activate with key..actually this key of comodo ISP 2013..

iih1, have you got any working CIS v7.x license key. The keys in your post are 'invalid.'

A decade long user of ZoneAlarm Internet Security and then Norton 360. For the first time, I have installed Comodo Firewall on my Windows 8.1 (Spring 1) VM to test it, before making it to the primary Windows 8.1 Spring Update 1 workstation....and it has been running fine with 'no issues' at all. I'm currently running it out of the box settings, and plan to tweak it before moving it to my primary workstation.

ZA ,N360 also have a good firewall, as my personally experience, i prefer to commodo to get the better Firewall..just choices

ZA ,N360 also have a good firewall, as my personally experience, i prefer to commodo to get the better Firewall..just choices

iih1, have you got any working CIS v7.x license key. The keys in your post are 'invalid.'

yep, was invalid when I got the valid one ..course will PM you as usual

Just remembered..your ZA extreme security? if so how long months you have?

yep, was invalid when I got the valid one ..course will PM you as usual

Just remembered..your ZA extreme security? if so how long months you have?

I have used ZoneAlarm for almost 16 years. First it was ZoneAlarm Firewall, and then ZoneAlarm Internet Security. But, for past two years, I'm now back to Norton. Currently on my primary OS, I' having Norton 360, and on VM just installed Comodo IS. Thinking to move to Comodo sooner or later.