DVDFab 9.1.4.0

anuraag

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Download

• Replies 12
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fretless

• jalaffa

• shamu726

• maia

Top Posters In This Topic

k5vu.jpg

BluFab 9 is the all-in-one software to copy, rip, convert and create Blu-ray, DVD and video files. It consists of several feature options. "DVD Copy" is the most powerful and flexible DVD copying/burning software. With 6 copy modes, you can backup any DVD onto blank DVDs or HDDs, in just one or a few clicks. "DVD Ripper" converts DVD titles to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV files which can be played on mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc. "Blu-ray Copy" is the first full-featured Blu-ray copying/burning software. With 4 copy modes, you can backup Blu-rays onto BD-R or HDDs in just one or a few clicks. "Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus)" converts Blu-ray titles to MKV/MP4/AVI/WMV files which can be played on most devices like PS3, Xbox 360, iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc. it also converts 3D Blu-ray titles to left/right (side-by-side) or top/bottom MKV/MP4/AVI/WMV files which can be played on 3D capable devices.

"Blu-ray to DVD Converter" converts Blu-ray titles to DVD-video discs which can be played on standalone DVD player. "Video Converter" converts source video files on your PC to play on compatible videos playable on PS3, Xbox 360, iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc. "2D to 3D Converter" converts normal 2D DVD/Blu-ray titles or source video files into left/right (side-by-side) or top/bottom MKV/MP4/AVI/WMV files playable on 3D display devices. "DVD Creator" converts video files on your PC to DVD-video compatible on standalone players. "Blu-ray Creator" converts high definition video files on your PC to Blu-ray compatible on standalone players.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to some reasons, we have rebranded DVDFab into BluFab, you will get identical or even better features and functionalities.

Home - http://www.blufab.cn/

System Requirements

★ Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
★ Pentium II 500 MHz
★ 512 MB of RAM
★ 20 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
★ A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
★ Internet connection required to register BluFab 9 products (little network traffic used).

TRIAL - http://174.142.97.101/download/BluFab9140.exe

Edited by maia

I think BluFab is DVDFab without the DVD and Blu-ray decryption abilities. Dunno, It's too confusing. :unsure:

BluFab 9.1.3.5 for Windows (March 17, 2014)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to some reasons, we have rebranded DVDFab into BluFab, you will get identical or even better features and functionalities. Thanks again for your continuous support! Stay with us, and we will not let you down!
BluFab 9.1.3.6 for Windows (March 21, 2014)

Please note: Starting from this update 9.1.3.6, BluFab will no longer decrypt any DVD and Blu-ray protections. You will have to find other possible solutions if your disc is copyright protected.
DVDFab 9.1.3.6 for Windows (March 20, 2014)

As our marketing strategy adjusts, the two brands, DVDFab and BluFab, will coexist simultaneously, starting from this minor update 9.1.3.6. All the existing customers performing updates shall get DVDFab 9 back again, with identical capacities as you always have. This means, we will continue updating DVDFab 9 for existing customers in the future. Your lifetime licenses shall never expire!
Edited by shamu726

when i try to convert a video with DVDFab,it crash after few minutes of converting.it happens after Windows 8.1 Update 1 upgrade with Windows Update of april 8..this has not happened before that update.it happens to you?

Edited by fretless

when i try to convert a video with DVDFab,it crash after few minutes of converting.it happens after Windows 8.1 Update 1 upgrade with Windows Update of april 8..this has not happened before that update.it happens to you?

I have no problems with this program running 8.1 - 64bit with all Windows updates but I am only coping disks

I second that . Only while trying to convert a video , dvdfab complains that it crashed due to cuda and nvidia drivers not being up to date.

Actually converter never starts.. I assure you, all my drivers are the latest... Something probably not going well on that dvdfab version and latest 8.1 update ?! ...

Edited by wesh

Same here on XP SP3! back to previous version... :(

reverting back to older version is useless.also with DVDFab 8 the problem persist.the cause is W8,1 update 1,because after that windows update,the conversion works flawlessy.

the only thing to do is waiting for a fix.i hope that the developers knows the bug.i haven't no cuda and no nvidia products installed.

Edited by fretless