Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.1.1004

anuraag

What doesn't work for u guys??? Which part is not working for u? Be more specific.

Scanning works for me. Service is installed when the portable is run and removed when MBAM is exited.

Before running:

kPWJwMA.png

While running:

TARNQdr.png

Scanning:

5XYVRJz.png

If it's not working for u, I can only assume something is interfering with it. Are u running as admin?

When I wrote "Tested, working", it's based on my experience. It did what I wanted it to do: installed, ran, scanned, detected and removed malware. Since that's all I needed, it "works" for me.

• Replies 57
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ! where could I get Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.1.1004 portable version .the share code here don't work . :s are there any more links ? thanks :D

That's an older version.

Latest portable is here: //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/231611-portable-malwarebytes-anti-malware-2031025-ml-by-alex/?do=findComment&comment=851716

Tested, working. :)

How is it possible, that it works for you, if it's not even possible that it works at all. Or what means if you say it is working? Yes - installer is working, program starts. Does this mean, that works?

No, it doesn't work. I can only assume because the system services it uses for scanning are missing. Malwarebytes doesn't recommend you use it. Maybe someone else knows more about the portable version to help fill in the gaps.

Well I have been using it for a while and here it Works pretty fine a;; also Works for me, and never had any problems :)

Most portables I try of this on x64 always when I try to delete something it would give errors on reboot . Really only way an app can stay portable using paf is use the launcher . If it launches from the exe on reboot doing some-kind of task its not really portable when preforming the task .

A fight ? The developers done said they want never make a portable of this along time ago . Fact is from a very long ago I tested portables of this and they never have worked right , They would scan fine but always gave errors when trying to delete something . Did anyone test it deleting a false positive or did they just test the scanner? Back when I use to use this it never found nothing much but false positives anyways . If you use and antivirus most contain anti-malware anyways . Back when all these programs were invented . antivirus programs were not as good as they are now and you needed them . Now I'm using hitman pro for a 2nd opinion . And so far its never found nothing but false positives so far . :lol:

A fight ? The developers done said they want never make a portable of this along time ago . Fact is from a very long ago I tested portables of this and they never have worked right , They would scan fine but always gave errors when trying to delete something . Did anyone test it deleting a false positive or did they just test the scanner? Back when I use to use this it never found nothing much but false positives anyways . If you use and antivirus most contain anti-malware anyways . Back when all these programs were invented . antivirus programs were not as good as they are now and you needed them . Now I'm using hitman pro for a 2nd opinion . And so far its never found nothing but false positives so far . :lol:

I don't want someone to compromise their security. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Well I use Hitman Pro like I said it rates #1 among the scanners . For Real-time I use Eset witch rates #1 for no false positives . Also studies have showed if you keep windows updated your already 90% secured against web threats and once you add an antivirus no matter witch you use your 99% safe also using an ad blocker is just as important as any of this .

Well I use Hitman Pro like I it rates #1 among the scanners . For Real-time I use Eset witch rates #1 for no false positives . Also studies have showed if you keep windows updated your already 90% secured against web threats and once you add an antivirus no matter witch you use your 99% safe also using an ad blocker is just as important as any of this .

I prefer to keep it simple. Watch what I download, update when needed. I got tired of so called security software blocking Windows Recovery. I'm still under warranty, and can't take any chances.

Well windows recovery works fine for me, my computer came with windows 8 OEM updated 8.1 thorough the store . My computer has were I can restore it back to factory already activated. When ever I need to do a restore I just turn Eset self defense off and it works good . I never needed Rollback or Time Machine . :)

do what I don't have programs much installed to clash against Windows restore even Hitman pro is over on one my portable hard-drive I have it checked to not install on my computer . As long as I make sure I disable eset restores always work . I try to not keep many restore points I delete them all and make a new one . I done this with with other computer and went years and never had to reformat. I use to have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware but got rid of it .. Hitman pro uses less ram and scans much faster . But still I like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware its good if you ever forget to uncheck something with installers that have adware.

really don't know why people have problems with this works fine for me and it runs along side Norton's

mal_zps2cd360dd.jpg

Archived