Adguard [Special Version] Free Trial For 180 Days

november_ra1n

Maybe someone should go request and see if he can update it so you dont have to fw it. My friend who requested it before bought a lifetime key with Russian ruble witch was really cheap compared to using other currency. Only Ad guard I'm using is free ext. in my spare browser Im using ABE in FF.

• Replies 122
  • Views 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

or just use whoknows cracked files with a good fw and block C:\users\pc user\appdata\roaming\setup.exe done u have program for ever

VLSAqsW.png?1

whoknows cracked files are for older version , does it work on the new adguard?

yes u are right about that i try andnot work on newer but for me i do not like the new version i just use it to remove ads and that it so i not need new version

Maybe someone should go request and see if he can update it so you dont have to fw it. My friend who requested it before bought a lifetime key with Russian ruble witch was really cheap compared to using other currency. Only Ad guard I'm using is free ext. in my spare browser Im using ABE in FF.

£5.84 cost me for lifetime using Russian Roubles.

Makes up for the admuncher debacle and the loss of my lifetime licence with those sharks.

knowledge-Spammer

whoknows cracked files are for older version , does it work on the new adguard?

try this then works on new version key endless

4so9BXm.png?1

+

kdfdXSA.png?1

copy and replace all files tested on 64bit windows 8.1

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9503bd9e

but i wood block C:\Program Files (x86)\Adguard\Adguard.exe

and not block C:\program files (x86)\adguard\adguardsvc.exe

if u do not block it endless key may be removed on updates

Just buy it and select premium lifetime licence and pay using Russian Roubles and then PayPal and get it for £5.84.

Savings of 81%!

Another tip, if you're running Norton internet security, disable it as it won't let you install product.

Thanks for the tip. I just bought the lifetime license. It's 525 Philippine Peso Only :)

Just buy it and select premium lifetime licence and pay using Russian Roubles and then PayPal and get it for £5.84.

Savings of 81%!

Another tip, if you're running Norton internet security, disable it as it won't let you install product.

Thanks for the tip. I just bought the lifetime license. It's 525 Philippine Peso Only :)

Cheaper with Russian Roubles.

You would had saved £1.72!

• 3 weeks later...

Original price AUD 24.24 (1 Year license)

Lol, current currency conversion 1 AUD = 50.5510 RUB

RUB 199 Needed

AUD 3.94 Paid (In Rubles via Paypal)

Just saved $20 :)

Whats that like an 84% discount?

Sweeeet

Thanks for the tip

My best solution:

I had installed the trial version, but I still had 3 days to finish, then uninstall, clean the registry with jv16 PowerTools, reboot, and in offline mode (also can disable your internet connection) I started installing this Adguard Giveaway new version, completed the installation restart again, and saw that had the remaining 180 days.
If someone has installed the trial version or another, you can apply this same sequence of installation to regain the same days of grace that gives this Giveaway again.

My best solution:

I had installed the trial version, but I still had 3 days to finish, then uninstall, clean the registry with jv16 PowerTools, reboot, and in offline mode (also can disable your internet connection) I started installing this Adguard Giveaway new version, completed the installation restart again, and saw that had the remaining 180 days.
If someone has installed the trial version or another, you can apply this same sequence of installation to regain the same days of grace that gives this Giveaway again.

OR

Instead of all the drama you folks go to try and avoid paying for anything, you could pay them at an incredibly discounted rate and just buy the damn thing.......

It was updated yesterday, b.t.w. to v5.10.1190.6188.

Stops Internet Explorer downloading form majorgeeks.com I found after update.

• 1 month later...
november_ra1n

Adguard for Windows version 5.10.2004 *Stable* of 03 March 2015 see #1 >>>
Changelog:

+ Added Vivaldi browser support + Added support of userscripts custom menu items (GM_registerMenuCommand function). Press Shift+Alt+M to bring up list of registered menu items (if any). Examples of userscripts with their custom menu items: Youtube Center, AdsBypasser, Anti-Adblock Killer + Added TLS v1.2 support * Improved userscripts API * Fixed work of several userscripts: AdsBypasser, Mouseover Popup Image Viewer, Context Menu Example (Firefox only), File Hosting Download Manager Disabler * Fixed compatibility issue with Home Media Server, Geforce Experience, Asus Control Center * Fixed incompatibility with ZenMate * Fixed a bug with short-living keep-alive connections in proxy mode * Fixed dependence on injections.adguard.com domain availability * Fixed Adguard's network driver vulnerability

• 2 weeks later...
november_ra1n
[New Version] Adguard for Windows version 5.10.2010.6262 posted on page #1 >>>

Changelog:
Parental Control is now available for any license type including Standard and Bonus
Fixed QUIC protocol filtering (that's a critical bug, sometimes we failed to filter Youtube because of it)
Added filter rules validation. Now Adguard ignores rules with syntax mistakes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
november_ra1n

Adguard for Windows version 5.10.2024.6316 see #1 >>

Changelog [24 May 2015]

SSL private key is no more pinned to your computer hardware. Every clean installation you get fresh private keyWe now better handle TLS 1.2 connectionsAll certs and private keys are now encrypted and stored in a single fileSSL filter now checks certificate revocation and does not filter connection in case if certificate is revoked (revoked.grc.com test)

november_ra1n

Adguard for Windows version 5.10.2025.6326 see #1 >>
Changelog

SSL private key is no more pinned to your computer hardware. Every clean installation you get fresh private keyWe now better handle TLS 1.2 connectionsAll certs and private keys are now encrypted and stored in a single file

• 3 weeks later...
november_ra1n

Adguard for Windows *Stable* version 5.10.2037.6352 see #1 >>
Changelog:

•Important: Adguard extensions API is now protected from misuseAdded notification about added and removed user rulesWeb of Trust extension is updated - fixed an issue when website could hide reputation warning+ Added server SSL certificates revocation check (OCSP)Fixed compatibility issue with BitDefender and Adguard's WFP driverFixed safe search for YandexMinor UI fixes

donkey-girl

Adguard for Windows *Stable* version 5.10.2037.6352 see #1 >>

Changelog:

•Important: Adguard extensions API is now protected from misuseAdded notification about added and removed user rulesWeb of Trust extension is updated - fixed an issue when website could hide reputation warning+ Added server SSL certificates revocation check (OCSP)Fixed compatibility issue with BitDefender and Adguard's WFP driverFixed safe search for YandexMinor UI fixes

link on page 1 not updated, get this version Adguard 5.10.2037.6351 when download

donkey-girl

link on page 1 not updated, get this version Adguard 5.10.2037.6351 when download

I have just downloaded and installed from Offline Link on VMware got the version 5.10.2037.6352 --Latest

http://download.adguard.com/d/18694/adguardStandaloneInstaller.exe 

Ok, guess my mistake when wrote, I was using this link to this Standalone 5.10.2037.6352.exe on this page

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/238870-adguard-pc-android-browser-extension/page-1?do=findComment&comment=889892

and get version 5.10.2037.6351.

I sorted it out anyway..

trial reseter workign

Is that a question, or is there a new version of the trial resetter by november_ra1n?

I would like to see an improved version which also backs-up dbase.s3db, or offers the option of the backup ...

knowledge-Spammer

trial reseter workign

Is that a question, or is there a new version of the trial resetter by november_ra1n?

I would like to see an improved version which also backs-up dbase.s3db, or offers the option of the backup ...

its funny u say this about the backup dbase.s3db its easy to do something like that

i asked Belim to fix the program cloneapp-backing-up-application-settings so it will backup all adguard

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/244847-cloneapp-backing-up-application-settings-latest-version/page-9

from what i know trial resetter may not be the best thing to use

people are working on things all the time to help make adguard better for all ill be lookin at this more about the backups

Archived