Guidelines to Optimizing Opera

Undefeated

Can anybody please give me some guidlines on optimizing Opera to it's fullest potential? I've decided that Firefox is too buggy for me.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check out Wikipedia's article. Loads of information on there.

Some decent tools here and some guides here which I haven't looked at yet but it seems to be very popular so I'm def bookmarking this to visit at some point.

As I was so used to Firefox, I wanted my tabs to be in a similar place unlike Opera's deafult setting. This tutorial helped me when I first started using Opera, and belongs to the site directly above that I posted.

Easy to configure, with themes, plugin's etc... very easy to understand and so much faster than other browsers, I've finally found a secure browser I'm happy with.

Let me know how you're finding it :frusty:

Check out Wikipedia's article. Loads of information on there.

Some decent tools here and some guides here which I haven't looked at yet but it seems to be very popular so I'm def bookmarking this to visit at some point.

As I was so used to Firefox, I wanted my tabs to be in a similar place unlike Opera's deafult setting. This tutorial helped me when I first started using Opera, and belongs to the site directly above that I posted.

Easy to configure, with themes, plugin's etc... very easy to understand and so much faster than other browsers, I've finally found a secure browser I'm happy with.

Let me know how you're finding it ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Samurai!

:frusty:

Archived