DVDFab 9.1.3.6 Final

HALiD

March 20, 2014 - DVDFab 9.1.3.6 Updated!
- As our marketing strategy adjusts, the two brands, DVDFab and BluFab, will coexist simultaneously, starting from this minor update 9.1.3.6. All the existing customers performing updates shall get DVDFab 9 back again, with identical capacities as you always have, although we will not sell DVDFab 9 to new customers any more. This means, we will continue updating DVDFab 9 for existing customers in the future. Your lifetime licenses shall never expire!

http://174.142.97.100/download/DVDFab9136.exe

• Replies 56
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEmpathicEar

• ChVL

• fred4

• wesh

This is getting messy and troublesome with xxxFab and xxxxFab.

ChVL shoud just choose one to act upon on a regular basis. :hitit:

TheEmpathicEar

This is getting messy and troublesome with xxxFab and xxxxFab.

ChVL shoud just choose one to act upon on a regular basis. :hitit:

I did not realize that both DVDFab and BluFab were BOTH in development. I thought BluFab was going to REPLACE DVDFab?

SnakeMasteR

BluFab is BluFab, DVDFab is DVDFab, it's really not that difficult. :lol:

Install DVDFab from this topic and use the crk.

Edited by n0_risk!

TheEmpathicEar

BluFab is BluFab, DVDFab is DVDfab, it's really not that difficult. :lol:

So... What's the diff? If, anything... :rolleyes:

I am bit confused. I installed BluFab, thinking that it was the "new" DVDFab. In order to use this crack... Do I have to uninstall BluFab? And, then install DVDFab? :(

March 20, 2014 - DVDFab 9.1.3.6 Updated!

- As our marketing strategy adjusts, the two brands, DVDFab and BluFab, will coexist simultaneously, starting from this minor update 9.1.3.6. All the existing customers performing updates shall get DVDFab 9 back again, with identical capacities as you always have, although we will not sell DVDFab 9 to new customers any more. This means, we will continue updating DVDFab 9 for existing customers in the future. Your lifetime licenses shall never expire!

Self-explanatory...

If you need further clarity pose your query at the DVDFab Forum

You'll see the updates listed there also.

TheEmpathicEar

My take on this is we should recommend folks use "BluFab" going forward.

EDIT: nanana1, is this what you had in mind [given your last post]?

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

Just a heads up :

XenoCoder's medicine is also working back again 100% with DVDFab 9.1.3.6

Same instructions apply : disable internet connection, install, replace .dll and voila ..

Thank you

TheEmpathicEar

Just a heads up :

Same instructions apply : disable internet connection, install, replace .dll and voila ..

Thank you

R U referring to the "Front Page" med? I thought this did not work for Blu-Ray?

Just a heads up :

Thank you

Yes the one posted there. To be honest with you, i haven't used yet the blu-ray feature ( and didn't know that it wasn't working for blu-ray rip ), but the converter works 100% . Someone else to confirm that xenocoder's medicine posted in frontpage does not work for blu-ray ?

TheEmpathicEar

Just a heads up :

Thank you

Yeh, the DVD threads have gotten a bit muddled. It's out there somewhere...

@ TheEmpathicEar

DVDFab and BluFab booth handle diferent PROTECTIONS ;) a DVD Disc is not a Bluray :)

with AnyDVD it is all in one :) (server needed)

DvdFab and BluFab can both be used for DVD and Blu-ray discs. AnyDVD handles copy protection on the fly but is of no use if you want to re-encode a 50gb dual layer blu-ray so you can burn it to a 25gb single layer blank disc. DvdFab and BluFab are both able to do this.

It would appear that because of recent legal action, Fengtao is either banned from or possibly scared of selling DVDfab. The updates for this are most likely for customers who already own lifetime licences and are therefore not buying something illegal but just getting continued support. BluFab is exactly the same software with a different name, which suggests they are using a legal loophole.If they have been banned from selling a product with a certain name, they just sell it under another to avoid prosecution.

My take on this is we should recommend folks use "BluFab" going forward.

EDIT: nanana1, is this what you had in mind [given your last post]?

I am indifferent on this and will let the doctor choose which medicine he prefers to make. ;)

DVDFab and BluFab booth handle diferent PROTECTIONS ;)

No, this is an incorrect statement.

DVDFab = BluFab. They differ only in name.

DVDFab 9.1.3.6 for Windows (March 20, 2014)

As our marketing strategy adjusts, the two brands, DVDFab and BluFab, will coexist simultaneously, starting from this minor update 9.1.3.6. All the existing customers performing updates shall get DVDFab 9 back again, with identical capacities as you always have, although we will not sell DVDFab 9 to new customers any more. This means, we will continue updating DVDFab 9 for existing customers in the future. Your lifetime licenses shall never expire!

Edited by ChVL

If anyone should know it's ChVL, as he has reverse engineered both and is therefore extremely familiar with their code.