RegSeeker 2.57

anuraag

RegSeeker includes a powerful registry search and cleaner tool. Take full control of your startup entries, services, drivers, histories, junk files (protect your privacy), installed applications, browsers extensions, and more! RegSeeker includes a powerful registry cleaner and can display various informations like your startup entries, several histories (even index.dat files), installed applications. With RegSeeker you can search for any item inside your registry, export/delete the results, open them in the registry. RegSeeker also includes a tweaks panel to optimize your OS. RegSeeker also includes a file tool to search for duplicate files and bad shortcuts.

Download

• Replies 3
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anuraag

• anuseems

• Fallon

• Journey

Top Posters In This Topic

Although this program is freeware, just a reminder that the search engine is very slow when using the search feature and cleaning the registry. I would not recommend using this for a registry cleaning tool as it found well over 500 keys on my machine and it wasn't even half done. That tells me the reg cleaner aspect of this program is rather rogue so do be careful if using it.

Nothing to complain. Scanned my 8.1 and loaded sys in a minute with 37 errors. Let's wait for more feedback !

• 2 weeks later...

I have run portable Regseeker once. On my system it took 60 seconds to find 700 'problems', some of which may not be problems, like anti-virus links (Let's say it tries to do a thorough job for those who want it).

Compared to this, Wise Registry Cleaner 8.x took 30 seconds for 143 temporary -deletable- entries.

As a registry search tool, Regseeker searches and comes up with a list. That's better than windows regedit.exe, which goes from one entry to the next. It's not as good as registry search tools with bookmark- and edit features.

Edited by Fallon