[Promo] CyberGhost VPN - Free 1 year license!

sid_16

• Replies 147
  • Views 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's the download link for the product, for key follow the above procedure:

http://internetisfreedom.com/download/cg5.exe

Also its special edition 2 and the key needs to be activated within 30 days....

Yes, its special edition 2 . After registration and conformation one will get the key and the download link.

Thanks and regards,

sid_16.

Got it, though I found it only supports one device, so I bagged a second one for my iPhone and made a second account.

I was able to do this using DoNotTrackMe Masked Emails, using the same IP twice.

Emails went straight to spam so check there.

Thanks sid_16

Note- If you're a Special Edition 2 CyberGhost VPN user, then don't upgrade with a key from this promo. Register a new account.

Reason- This Promo Special Edition 2 giveaway license comes with only 5 countries servers (Germany, U.S.A, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic). Whereas old Special Edition 2 giveaway licenses come with six countries servers (Germany, U.S.A, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Russia).

Thanks sid_16

Note- If you're a Special Edition 2 CyberGhost VPN user, then don't upgrade with a key from this promo. Register a new account.

Reason- This Promo Special Edition 2 giveaway license comes with only 5 countries servers (Germany, U.S.A, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic). Whereas old Special Edition 2 giveaway licenses come with six countries servers (Germany, U.S.A, Switzerland, Romania, Czech Republic, Russia).

Well, I'm using CG for at least 1 year, in this time, I had Russia, Poland and Sweden given and taken from my available list. So it doesn't matter, you start with 3-4 countries, and then more are added, and then taken away and etc.

Giveaway is now finished! :yes:

Still working............

Still working............

Sshot_1.jpg

This is still working,use Turkish IP.

People this is still working if you use a Turkish IP.

Giveaway still working, all you have to do is use turkish ip

gWXsnYF.jpg

İf anyone problem i get one.send me mail adress with pm :P

this is only 10 second for me to captcha it!

edit: gıveaway still working ..

cyberghost 5 says UK is not included your plan..

you can choose USA germany swıtzerland romani and czech rep.

I don't have Turkish IP, use Turkish proxy doesn't work.

Yep, it’s not very likely one would be able to fool a VPN service using just a proxy server :rolleyes: .

I would recommend to you to give a try to the Advanced Onion Router (AdvOR) program = “A portable client and server for the Tor network”.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/advtor/

**it’s a small portable app.

**the reason to use it: of course, you could chose the country to pass through, as a final node – yes, just chose Turkish “identity”.

**the rest is standard: local IP: 127.0.0.1 /port 9050 for all protocols.

I’ve tried it out of curiosity an hour ago…- yes, the giveaway is still valid and this way, via AdvOR, I got 3 SNs …to send to friends.

It’s really not difficult...sorry I am writing a bit hastily.

-->sure, CyberGhost may easily block this - the Tor-way I am suggesting (only 5,6 exit 'nodes' are active right now)...and it could be that some "plain" proxies (Turkey) would do the job as well (I have personally never liked and tried those). An edit-remark only.

Hope to be of help :) .

Archived