BluFab 9.1.3.5 Final "Formerly DVDFab"

Engh3.

7359c8656c7e60fdf838b91a0d13da78.jpg

BluFab 9.1.3.5 Final Multilingual | 44.2 MB

BluFab 9 is the all-in-one software to copy, rip, convert and create Blu-ray, DVD and video files. It consists of several feature options. "DVD Copy" is the most powerful and flexible DVD copying/burning software. With 6 copy modes, you can backup any DVD onto blank DVDs or HDDs, in just one or a few clicks. "DVD Ripper" converts DVD titles to AVI/MP4/WMV/MKV files which can be played on mobile devices like iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc. "Blu-ray Copy" is the first full-featured Blu-ray copying/burning software. With 4 copy modes, you can backup Blu-rays onto BD-R or HDDs in just one or a few clicks. "Blu-ray Ripper (3D Plus)" converts Blu-ray titles to MKV/MP4/AVI/WMV files which can be played on most devices like PS3, Xbox 360, iPod, PSP, ZUNE, cell phone, etc. it also converts 3D Blu-ray titles to left/right (side-by-side) or top/bottom MKV/MP4/AVI/WMV files which can be played on 3D capable devices.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to some reasons, we have rebranded DVDFab into BluFab, you will get identical or even better features and functionalities.

Language : Multilingual

Home Page - http://www.blufab.cn

Edited by Engh3.

• Replies 14
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fretless

• mastershake

• nanana1

• Engh3.

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting for properly med.asking for network connection,and i don't like the rename of the .exe ,

Edited by fretless

It does not matter what new name it is and since this is the reincarnation of DVDFab, should this replace it and be front paged ? ;)

donkey-girl

The Meds wich is the old dll dont Work for this version, waiting for alternativ and go back to 9.1.3.3 it Works :)

well any moron who wraps it in a downloading tool manager is obviously wanting to spread adware. malwarebyte went nuts with this when i tried to open it

well any moron who wraps it in a downloading tool manager is obviously wanting to spread adware. malwarebyte went nuts with this when i tried to open it

yeah.also Hitman Pro found Search Protect.this is unacceptable.

yeah.also Hitman Pro found Search Protect.this is unacceptable.waiting for SERIOUS med.

yeah.also Hitman Pro found Search Protect.this is unacceptable.waiting for SERIOUS med.

edit: excuse me for duplicate post

Edited by fretless

Is there still problem with opening BD discs for ripping? I tested the program for ripping after trial expired period and apply medicine and it is OK. I expected to appear message "To open this Blu-ray disc, please update DVDFab software", but it is ripping my BD ISO. :huh:

1jnmgl.png

2jeqzqs.png

:blink: :doh: Like I said before. Latest AnyDvd & <> DvdFab 8 works Magic for me; Cheers and Thanx!!! :eekout: