MultCloud for Multiple Cloud Drives Management

ASIO

MultCloud is a free online application and service that provides a complete solution for the users who have multiple cloud accounts to easily manage their cloud drives. Having multiple cloud drives often causes us some troubles but we can use them as a whole one in MultCloud. By clicking on the icons of the cloud drives added into MultCloud, one can switch between multiple clouds seamlessly without any login/signout. Till now, this app has already been authorized by the popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive, SugarSync, Amazon S3 and Box. In addition, according to the statement posted on MultCloud’s official site, the authorization system is based on OAuth which is a standard authorization framework that enables third party applications to build up a connection to HTTPS services without username and password required.

MultCloud has no limit on traffic, but does have a limit on the max file size which is up to 200MB.

Key Features of MultCloud :

Combine Cloud Drives

The users can put all their accounts of Dropbox, Google Drive, Sky Drive, SugarSync, Amazon S3 or Box into one single MultCloud account. There’s no limit on the numbers of accounts even if they are from a same cloud service.

Move Files

Move files from one cloud drive into another without login/signout. There’s no need to download and upload for file transfer anymore. It works the same as moving files from one volume to another in Windows.

Preview Files

MultCloud allows the users to preview files (formats: jpg, png, pdf, xls, doc) online. This could be very helpful for the users to identify different files.

Share Files

The users can share files such as photos and videos with their friends on Twitter, Facebook and some other SNS. Also they can share the files with friends via sending emails.

Search Files

By entering any key word in the quick search bar, MultCloud will filter and locate the related files instantly among all the accounts. This advanced function really makes multiple cloud drives become a whole larger one.

Download and Upload Files

The users can upload files in bulk but download files one at a time.

Concluding Thoughts

MultCloud is strongly recommended to those who have multiple cloud drives and want to find a simple solution at the lowest price.

Now, the web app has been upgraded, many new features has been added to it, please check the new features below:
1. Add FTP to Multcloud
2. Add WebDav to Multcloud
3. Add the menu option "Copy to"
4. Login with Google and FaceBook Account.
5. User interface improved: Easier to use.
6. Fix several bugs.

Homepage of MultCloud

Edited by ASIO

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Avitar

• user@nsaneforums

• rkkdjb

• XenoLord

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any option to add my ozibox account.. :(

One App for all Your Clouds

Access All Your Online Files with a Single Login

http://otixo.com/index.html

but then that(multcloud) is free and this one is a paid service

However, it also provides support for more cloud services.

Can someone tell me the usefulness/practical application of such a service? I'm looking for a scenario where I'd need this...

user@nsaneforums

Can someone tell me the usefulness/practical application of such a service? I'm looking for a scenario where I'd need this...

tools most 4 uploaders

upload files to 1 acc & share 2 other acc

and if blacklisted you still got the 1 upload

or some pp need more than 1 backup 4 files