Driver Genius Professional 14.0.0.326

kn_andre

driver_genius.jpg

Driver Genius Professional is a professional driver management tool features both driver management and hardware diagnostics. Driver Genius provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users. If you often reinstall your operating system, you may not forget such painful experiences of searching all around for all kinds of drivers. If unfortunately you have lost your driver CD, the search will be more troublesome and time-consuming.

Driver Genius can automatically find driver for a device that the system can't find a driver for it. It can recognize the name and vendor's information of the device, and directly provide download URL for the required driver. Driver Genius also supports online updates for drivers of existing hardware devices. There are more than 30,000 most recent drivers for such hardware devices as motherboards, video cards, sound cards, network cards, modems, monitors, mouse, keyboards, digital cameras, video capture cards, etc. on Driver Genius web site. Driver Genius customers can obtain information for latest drivers by Driver Genius's LiveUpdate program, which can synchronize to the database on Driver Genius site.

Changelog in Driver Genius Professional version 14.0.0.326:

• Brand new Windows 8 style UI.
  • Reduce application size.
  • Loading speed improvements.
  • Fixed hidden driver updates still show on Home screen.

Homepage : http://www.driver-soft.com/index.html

Download : http://www.driver-soft.com/products/DG_Setup.exe 12.6 MB

P.S : Sorry Guys, i do not have any " Meds" for the Paid or Pro Version ... As you all might know, i am not one of the " Qualified Doctors " in the Forums.. Cheers ...

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macehardtek

• kn_andre

• ARMOUR

Top Posters In This Topic

macehardtek

ARMOUR

The ''FIX'' not working!! 100 times i write to first try then upload something!! wen you apply the files to install directory shows registered but

wen start to download the drivers it appear a window showing: ''incorrect license code'' and stopping... this is old version fix from XenoCoder!

Please don't upload things before you test it ...

Edited by macehardtek

macehardtek

Hey! I find a way to skip license check and start downloading the drivers adding this: 127.0.0.1 www.driver-soft.com .. to the windows host file but problems appearing again

like in previous version some drivers are downloaded some not!! Also the download is very slow! shore that problems comes from the DG main server ho is faster then others

and have license check we skip that server and many drivers is not downloaded be cause is hosted on that server!! That is the download problem ho we mess up also in the older versions of the program some drivers are, some not downloading!! I think that we gonna stick to the old working version from FFF release for downloading drivers!!

Before start the program we need to run live update to update the drivers list in the program!! the same drivers will be downloaded without problems!! I think that in this new version need to be patched the main executable file to work the program like should bee!! Like the FFF patched file who working nice but that is the Coders work this is a just a little hint that I Found :)