Fast-Food - Fat and it tastes good.

Guest Greg

Which is your favourite fast-food chain?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite fast-food chain?

• McDonalds
    • KFC
    • Subway
    • Burger King
    • TacoBells
    • Wimpy
    • Other (Please State)

Just wanted to get any idea on the range of favourite fast-food chains that you enjoy eating from.

Reply with a reason too, makes it more interesting.

McDonalds

The fries are just godly and I've never had "Food Poisoning" or "Chicken Bones", "Semen" or anything in my food and I hope I won't ever.

There are about 5 McDonalds chains located near me and I love it.

My favourite meal is McChicken Sandwich Meal with large fries and a coke.

• Replies 34
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though most people say it is disgusting, I agree with you McDonalds is pretty damn good. I still love the Cheeseburgers, and as you said the fries are fantastic.

Subway is also good, I love getting Meatball subs with BBQ + Sweet Chili Sauce, jalapenos and cheddar cheese. Delicious. Mouth-burning, but still delicious :doh:

Just wanted to get any idea on the range of favourite fast-food chains that you enjoy eating from.

Reply with a reason too, makes it more interesting.

McDonalds

The fries are just godly and I've never had "Food Poisoning" or "Chicken Bones", "Semen" or anything in my food and I hope I won't ever.

There are about 5 McDonalds chains located near me and I love it.

My favourite meal is McChicken Sandwich Meal with large fries and a coke.

this poll might not work well. in different counties the fastfood serve different food, by differnt names, and cooks it differently too.

in the usa mcdonalds has a problem of cooking the food too fast and it makes it tasteless. the american frys suck ever since they gave in to the illegal lawsuit by a hinda worker in the state of washington about the fry pre process coating. they dont even have super size now but they sure did raise the price 40 cents to cover it.

i prefer burgerking. its on military bases. usually cleaner workers and standards there under aafes. plus no sales tax. now off base burgerking not so good. they have the same lazy non cleaning workers as the other fastfood places. a good fastfood off base would be what-a-burger.

Yeh I understand myidisbb, it's a bit like that in the UK. You get Wimpy for example, a rather lower class fast-food chain that are attached to small cinema complexes or other small business opputunities.

I've been in there before and even spoken to an unfortunate one who was working there who also was studying at College in my ICT class.

The burgers were damp because they had been steamed at not cooked under a grill or fried.

There was a lawsuit exchanged between the victim, an Asian from Bradford, UK and the two arrested Asians who reportidly ejaculated into the Mayonaise that goes on Chicken burgers, salads etc.

Standards in McDonalds are pretty well decent in the UK, everytime I peer over the counter on the floor theres hardly any fries, burgers or odd-bits down there.

LemonHead2089

Taco Bell!!! Yummmmm, I like to get 2 soft tacos, 2 gorditas, a Spicy Chicken CrunchWrap, all with some Fire Sauce and a Sierra Mist :o

subway

*homer simpson drueling moment*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Subway is excellent, I bought a BLT from there and everytime I come home from College I always make a quick detour and by myself a BLT with melted Mozerella, tomatoes and Caesar Salad. Huuhumm.. *licks lips anxiously*

Taco Bell!!! Yummmmm, I like to get 2 soft tacos, 2 gorditas, a Spicy Chicken CrunchWrap, all with some Fire Sauce and a Sierra Mist :D

dito, just need a bean burrito, a few soft tacos and a mexican pizza...i'm all set. i used to get tostatas, instead of mexican pizza, but they dont make em any more :lol:

and Firehouse Subs is good too, 10x better than Subway :lol:

I was in America on a trip with a friend for my birthday, to celebrate my new powers I went to America, in Florida and I rented a car.

For the breakfast we visited the whole-time classic and original American Bar in a trailer, just like you see in the movies!

Anyway, for dinner I went over to Fudruckers, and got myself a Burger and fries, for the rest of the night I was on the toilet. It tasted nice, just what put in it that wasn't nice :lol:

i know a few places like that here, mom and pop shops always make the best burgers. there's a REAL good place near my relatives in georgia, they have burgers literally a foot in diameter...taste great too. best mom and pop shop i've ever been too :lol:

Mon & Pop Shops? Never heard of that before, in the UK all you get is KFC, Chinese, Indian, Italian, French and other Cuisines, but it's all good.

The best place I went to for food was once, when I stopped off at the A51 in the UK after a busy day out shopping. I went into the Resting Area and bought a sandwich and crisps. The sandwich was delicious, best I've ever had in my life.

Looks like TacoBells is quite popular, when I was in America it seemed like it was empty most of the time other than on a Friday Night.

It also looked like, in this area, TacoBells was a different area, with the black minority feeding themselves there.

Looks like TacoBells is quite popular, when I was in America it seemed like it was empty most of the time other than on a Friday Night.

It also looked like, in this area, TacoBells was a different area, with the black minority feeding themselves there.

Subway is the way to go... tastes great, healthier than the other choices, and you can choose what is on the sub

Yeh, I enjoy Subway on the way home from College. And now, according to the TV Ad it's only ₤1.99 for any Sub you want including a drink and favourite dressings.

McDonald's all the way, despite the un-healthy side to it, I love the food, it just tastes so fake but so nice :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It tastes so fake but so nice? ;)

@theSPECIALKID

Yeh ofcourse! :P

The taste of fakeness is what attracts you, it's got more additives and salt portions then 300 packets of chips fully fatted ;)

It's tastes goooood.

:blink:

KFC like the chicken... :unsure:

As I said before, Subway is the way to go if you dont want to be a fat ass :unsure:

Archived