Rar to ISO

hakah

Can WinRar Convert Rar files to iso to enable burning into DVD? I have download about 40 small files from internet of Windows 8.1 in Chinese Language and after unrar, they are in exe files instead of ISO as stated. How can I convert them into ISO and is it possible to do so?

If so, can any member provide illustrative demonstrations for the working steps if feasible? Many thanks for the assistance!

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hakah

• dergiu

• Kalju

• Roger D

Top Posters In This Topic

But why such kind of crap? Who will guarantee that these files are not damaged. If installed, then start to look, why do not work one or another thing.

And why just the ISO? If You want to install, the iso is not necessary.

Can WinRar Convert Rar files to iso to enable burning into DVD? I have download about 40 small files from internet of Windows 8.1 in Chinese Language and after unrar, they are in exe files instead of ISO as stated. How can I convert them into ISO and is it possible to do so?

If so, can any member provide illustrative demonstrations for the working steps if feasible? Many thanks for the assistance!

Just collect all the files in a folder and then use this tool.. Windows Bootable Image Creator :)

Browse and choose the setup folder and go... :rolleyes:

It will convert your folder into Bootable ISO.. :showoff:

Sshot_1.jpg

Download (WBI Creator)

Just collect all the files in a folder and then use this tool.. Windows Bootable Image Creator :)

Browse and choose the setup folder and go... :rolleyes:

It will convert your folder into Bootable ISO.. :showoff:

Sshot_1.jpg

Download (WBI Creator)

RogerD: Thanks