Thanks

Ambrocious

I have been coming here for a long time and downloading stuff but have never joined the forums untill today. I just wanted to say to everyone who makes this site work with all the cool and important downloads, THANK YOU! This site rocks! To all who have contributed to making these programs free, thanks.

(Sorry if this is off topic and such but I just needed to say that)

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. It's much appreciated :doh:

I'm sure the team will be glad to hear these comments. Unfortunately we keep them locked in the basement turning the cogs to keep our members happy. We'll let them out sometime tomorrow to read what you've posted :doh:

Thanks Ambrocious, it's nice to know that people actually know we are there behind the scenes of nsaneproductions.

Knowing that a member thanks us for it, and knows where to find us.

Thanks.

Im just damn glad I found you're web site however long ago. Honestly, most of my security programs I get from here! The only security program that I dont get from here is my McAfee Anti-Virus 10.0 and I think thats obvious why its not here...over 90 something MB lol. I dunno, could you afford to make that a download? I could see where it could be a problem though. I DO have the disk that I could upload to you if you like, I just dont know how to make it like a single install file so it would have to be in a WinRAR with all its origanl files and stuff. Just let me know if you think it's a good idea. Send me an e-mail if you want, I'd like to help out if possible. Oh yeah, McAfee is great about thier programs because they dont require any serial number to register; you can use the same disk on thousands of computers and register it successfully with all different e-mail addresses. Oh well, let me know if you want my help, I'll try to help in any way I POSSIBLY can. I'm no programmer, but I do tend to find exactly what works the best to keep my computer running great, mostly thanks to you guys lol.

(One last thing off topic, G4TV.com has a show called "Attack of the Show" which features "Damn Good Websites" and if you want more public recognition (only if you want) then drop them an e-mail about this website. They deal a lot with websites like this all the time. Don't know if you knew about this but now you know)

Archived