[REQ] Need a software

Guest Babsjoel

• Replies 29
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

emule is good, if you have the patience...

and, if you have a bit of cash to spare, newsgroups are a GREAT source for movies and music. big selection, which changes often due to server retention, and fast speeds since they use dedicated download servers. i mean, newgroups beat p2p hands down. tho, like i said before, it does cost money (unless your ISP offers em for free) :doh:

No, i don't want to search, I need THE BEST

for you, who is it ?

if you went there you would see the host picks that he considers the best.

I want the fastest

there is NO fastest. its base on your computer setup, internet connection and the file you are looking for. if you want to max your download speed go newsgroups. you then would not be uploading anything therefor safer. nsanse has a link somewhere if you dont have free newsgroup access by your isp.

As nsane stated earlier, if it's speed you want, your best bet would be Newsgroups. I have written a guide on this forum, click here to check it out.

It does cost a little each month if your ISP does not have access to newsgroups, but the guide will tell you everything you need to know if you have the time to read it :doh:

Well depending on how much you can download in 24hours, NewsHosting - see my sig - have 2 different plans. Pay monthly per GB or Unlimited.

If you're going to download more than 10GB a month, it would be cheaper getting unlimited for $14.95 a month. I've download around 500 DVD's and 15-20 DVD games for PC in a couple of months.

Well depending on how much you can download in 24hours, NewsHosting - see my sig - have 2 different plans. Pay monthly per GB  or Unlimited.

If you're going to download more than 10GB a month, it would be cheaper getting unlimited for $14.95 a month. I've download around 500 DVD's and 15-20 DVD games for PC in a couple of months.

10 gbs for a month :doh: i got a slow dsl and i would eat that 10 gb up in 20 hours :doh: dang i would thought you and the others d/l 24/7 everything.

opps he didnt look at the links and did a no no asking for a k/g and loader. oh well.

dude, your other topic was closed for making crack requests. so why start in this one, unless you want it closed too?! :o

i mean, honestly, if a patch/loader/etc. was available, dont you think i'd have it on the frontpage? :o

dude, your other topic was closed for making crack requests. so why start in this one, unless you want it closed too?! :o

i mean, honestly, if a patch/loader/etc. was available, dont you think i'd have it on the frontpage? :o

he actually started this message before he posted that one that lite close. he speaks french so im just guessing canadain maybe. he doesnt want a link nor takes the hints. i posted a link straight to your home page p2p part. if he isnt going to do that then doubts he will use ip blockers and other stuff. lost cause.

or he is trying to get the site into trouble maybe???? who knows. guess he is going to keep you adms and mods busy this weekend.

• Administrator
he actually started this message before he posted that one that lite close.  .

No he didn't...

he speaks french so im just guessing canadain maybe.

For some reason... i not think.

he doesnt want a link nor takes the hints.

He wants the software, so a link to it :o .

i posted a link straight to your home page p2p part. if he isnt going to do that then doubts he will use ip blockers and other stuff. lost cause.

WTF?

or he is trying to get the site into trouble maybe????  who knows.  guess he is going to keep you adms and mods busy this weekend.

Doubt it.

Guest oxygenuk
Hi, (i'm french)

I need the best software for download (dl) films or movies

Is it morpheus or kceasy?

Thx.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

bittorrent.

the only way to go

BearShare. BearShare. BearShare.

I've explained all the possible means of getting the best out of Filesharing, all you can do now is try it.

Newsgroups tend to be a paid-for service unless you get the service with your ISP, I know I don't.

eDonkey and eMule are slow and boring.

Limewire is good, but full of fakes and now the DRM is in action.

FrostWire the same, still with annoying and laggy Java.

And finally..

BearShare.

No Java, no DRM, no lag, no slow downloads. Just pure filesharing.

Archived