SS FiX 2.2 does not work in Spy Sweeper 4.5.7.656

amm101287

Hi!:

The fix does not work with the new version.

I hope the crack developer makes a new version which works with the new versions.

I'll be waiting.

Best regards,

Álvaro Méndez

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new fix fixed the problem. I just have one question: how is it that the fixe's are being detected and patched so quickly? Well anyways, I'm just glad that a fix was made so quickly in response to the patching of the program.

Guest OCedPHrEEk_423

:P Ihad the demo on my machine and installed full and it had told me my 14day trial had expired so then i went to good ol regedit and searched for any webroot keys and deleted ever spy sweeper on and all the sudden i got 14 more days next time i loaded , so i was wondering how to write a .reg file to remove those keys using a wildcard in case it uses a diff sting on that key

:P  Ihad the demo on my machine and installed full and it had told me my 14day trial had expired so then i went to good ol regedit and searched for any webroot keys and deleted ever spy sweeper on and all the sudden i got 14 more days next time i loaded , so i was wondering how to write a .reg file to remove those keys using a wildcard in case it uses a diff sting on that key

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's intresting.......... I wish I could help. ;)

:huh:  Ihad the demo on my machine and installed full and it had told me my 14day trial had expired so then i went to good ol regedit and searched for any webroot keys and deleted ever spy sweeper on and all the sudden i got 14 more days next time i loaded , so i was wondering how to write a .reg file to remove those keys using a wildcard in case it uses a diff sting on that key

just add a minus sign like so...

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Webroot\SpySweeper]
"abp"=-

...or, to delete the whole key...

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Webroot\SpySweeper]

any ways, what was the exact key that contained the trial value, i could make a fix that auto-deletes it every 10 days or so? :huh:

ultimatefighter

Have not been able to get it to work. Has anbody come up with fix.The new updater does not work, or maybe i,m doing something wrong. Please help

Have not been able to get it to work. Has anbody come up with fix.The new updater does not work, or maybe i,m doing something wrong. Please help

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

same here spysweeper fix 2.2 did not do the trick for me.

At least for now I download the updates manually.

please Damaniack come up with something :unsure:

Archived