Skype 6.14.0.104

anuraag

Skype is a little piece of software that lets you make free calls to anyone else on Skype, anywhere in the world. And even though the calls are free, they are really excellent quality. If you and your friends, family or business contacts are using webcams, you can also make free video calls. You can even call landlines and mobile phones at really cheap per minute rates (and there's no setup or subscription fee).

Thanks to november_ra1n and HeRoKaNe for the update.

Download

• Replies 21
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kn_andre

• Ultravires

• november_ra1n

• cloud_gackt

Ran this file through VirusTotal and it triggered some alerts.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7136e7682f1d632ce00efa6fa7861ef30027a6de7ee472bef637443c5aeb7d31/analysis/

I ran both the file i d/led from here and the official site, is skype bundling some sort of spyware crap into there file or is this a false positive?

You are right !!! My Total Security picked up this Gen:Variant.Graftor.739 after i download it and said it was an Infected File which it Could Not Clean !!! Is it just me or is there something Fishy injected into this New Skype ?? Due to this I have not yet Installed it .. I just left the Skype DL and have not yet touched it .. Can someone else shed more light on this finding ?? :( :( :( :( :( Thanks in Advance and Cheers ..

november_ra1n

Skype 6.14.0.104

http://download.skype.com/af7c18b0b020d35d1e98a7192258d48b/partner/73/SkypeSetupFull.exe

VirusTotal Result: 2/50

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a9656b05a97b564d4fc27975935733f254d54875d0a5bc83f216166b1daa9afa/analysis/

Rising PE:Malware.XPACK-LNR/Heur!1.5594
ViRobot Scan Failed...

I do not bother what Rising says.......It looks pretty clean to me.

Edited by november_ra1n

Just Updated my Virus Signatures again now and Scanned the File but Still Bit Defender Total Security Says the File is Infected with Gen:Variant.Graftor.739 .. Cheers ...

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone facing the issue of stucking the window at login page?? :(

Anyone facing the issue of stucking the window at login page?? :(

I did an hour or two ago, it was saying 'you don't have permission to search".....Crazy.

Thanks....Also thanks for allowing me to thank you and get my post count up.