Can't download patches

Guest Someone

Guest Someone

I'm trying to get the patch for Anydvd and i'm getting that page not found error I'm running NIS 2005 I remember I had problems a while back I've turned of Privacy Control But to no avail, I'm sure it's got something to do with NIS2005

• Replies 5
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the file/proxy server seems to be offline, been that way for about 2 days now. if they don't have it fixed by tommorrow im ganna start shoppin for a new host :D

I'm trying to get the patch for Anydvd and i'm getting that page not found error I'm running NIS 2005 I remember I had problems a while back I've turned of Privacy Control But to no avail, I'm sure it's got something to do with NIS2005

i think nsane is doing something to update his system. dont worry. dontyou have the last patch for such softare? its ususually the same.

btw i cant get any patches either as of last night. but as i said dont worry

opps nsane answer it already.

nsane will this be just for the patches or everything in the forums too?

This also has happened to me, other than I've been timed out about ten times in a row.

Just a server problem like nsane says, and like nsane says too, you could be shopping for a new host before you know it. One with 99.9% uptime.

they seem to be in the process of fixing the problem as i type this, cause my cpanel access was just re-activated :D

edit: actually, everything's working again :D

Archived