DVDFab Platinum v6.0.0.0 Beta Problem!

lapetite66

Hi:

I just downloaded the above mentioned DVDFab Platinum v6.0.0.0. Beta along with the serial. I installed it putting in the serial(actually serial was already there). I clicked "register" button but and application didn't open like it usually does. Instead the same box opens with the information about trials etc. and I have to click on the button at the bottom ("open DVDFab"). This isn't how the previous app's worked; you clicked on your shortcut and the app opened.

I also noticed a difference when I when I opened the "About" button. Normally the mobile has the words "Never Expire" but that doesn't seem to be the case this time.

Help!

post-14116-1241024118_thumb.jpg

post-14116-1241024142_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a glitch in the 6.0.0.0 Beta...

"The Mobile option is registered but just says its not, like Fengtao said, its a glitch that will be fixed ASAP."

It's a glitch in the 6.0.0.0 Beta...

"The Mobile option is registered but just says its not, like Fengtao said, its a glitch that will be fixed ASAP."

Jalaffa:

So, does that mean that each and every time I open the software it will go to that initial page (registration page) instead of the software just opening up as it did in previous versions??? How about the serial, is that working? I thought that the serial changed when the versions changed meaning the serial for version 3 was updated for version 4 and so on and so forth.

You ask me to rip something for testing? Don't have time for that :lol: Seems fairly obvious with statements from DVDfab's creator that this "problem" will be fixed in the next Beta though...

Archived