Lenovo announces A628T with 5" screen in China

kn_andre

Lenovo has officially taken wraps of its A628T mid-range smartphone in China. With the newest addition, the company will be looking to attract young audiences during the Valentine's Day sales in the country.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Lenovo A628T sports a 5-inch display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. The smartphone is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor along with 512 MB of RAM. The other hardware specs include a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 2 megapixel front facing shooter and 4 GB of internal memory with the ability to expand it via microSD card.

gsmarena_002.jpg

The mid-range smartphone has dual-SIM slots and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Lastly, the juice for the device comes from a 2,000mAh battery. Lenovo A628T is available in bright red color option from China Mobile, but there is no word on how much it costs.

Source : http://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_a628t_with_5_screen_goes_official_in_china-news-7771.php

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kn_andre

• geeteam

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice share... Please next time, you post mobile stuffs in the mobile news

Nice share... Please next time, you post mobile stuffs in the mobile news

My Bad ..Am sorry for the Mix up .... Kudos for your Correction .. i appreciate it ... Next time i will do that ... Cheers ..