• Roger D

• software182

• jofre

• Matsuda

november_ra1n

i use a portable version that works perfectly

here the link:

http://portablexapps.blogspot.gr/2012/07/total-uninstall-portable.html

Fuken has stop posting in his side sometimes ago but he has latest version in this forum >>>>

When ever new key leak i am pretty sure he will update his job it is just matter of time.!

Edited by november_ra1n

guys, please STOP discusion about nothing, WE NEED TIME to "work!

ps. and if someone has nothing to do, so pls. unpack it :) it is "just" newest Themida Winlicense protection.

keep cool and wait!

Edited by WRonce

Without a new valid key, nothing done . Hope someone will buy it and post on Net...

Edited by jofre

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :win:

While we wait for a valid key, I believe it is possible to reset trial using a small program called« RunAsDate v.1.21 (freeware) » . So today I decided to install Total Uninstall 6.4.0 Trial, pass 1 or two days..., and then apply that little RAD program. It seems to work, but only when sure I will give news . Till then,

Cheers

Jofre

Edited by jofre

While we wait for a valid key, I believe it is possible to reset trial using a small program called« RunAsDate v.1.21 (freeware) » . So today I decided to install Total Uninstall 6.4.0 Trial, pass 1 or two days..., and then apply that little RAD program. It seems to work, but only when sure I will give news . Till then,

Cheers

Jofre

i think when 30 days trial over, TU will stop working. u let test it by changing date/time

Instead of wait, you can just set the time 60 days forward and tell us if it work. If it stop working, then TU can work with RunAsDate. But I'm sure it work, which means that will never work with RunAsDate.

Edited by BTJB

I've been lucky winner 1 Single license.
image.jpg
Feel free to share it in public, you make a lot of people happy :)
In November you can not upgrade to new version any way. ;)

@Share10s : That`s right what @dickmaster says : " A lot of people ( maybe hundreds of members here ) will be happy if you share that key" . We teach you how not to loose registration and everybody will thank you hundreds of times.

...And you will be a nsane champion.

Edited by jofre

Got already this question on the wrong thread -Uninstall Tool, sorry for that-already edited that out.

So, here's the question. Does anyone know why on the portable version of TU appears an entry with "Monitor with Total Uninstall" on right click menu, even if I have disabled monitoring as shown?

2jUD71e.jpg

unknownasphyxiated

if i'm not mistaken, this entry added manually by the launcher

it will be remove after the launcher close

to disable the context menu,try tick "Integrate TU into shell" and untick it back

Edited by unknownasphyxiated

Thanks for your reply :) , already sorted this out. I re-installed the portable version, the "Integrate TU into shell" was disabled/unticked by default- monitoring modules was the only one enabled, and that entry was gone. Don't know what actually caused it, since I have did previously what you suggested on the latter installation and the entry was still there, but re-install did the trick I guess...

Edited by johnsnow

• 3 weeks later...
november_ra1n

Medicine Only (SABRE / AoreTeam)

Patch is not functioning 64 bit can someone extract the key let see if the key old block one..!

november_ra1n

work fine for 32-bit

Pity it is not working on 64 bit at least not for my test on VMware Windows 8.1 x64

---START PATCHING---Filesize Check : FailedNothing patched!ERROR---PATCHING DONE---