TeamViewer 9.0.25942

anuraag

TeamViewer is a simple and fast solution for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partner's ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately. With many thousand users worldwide TeamViewer is a standard tool to give support and assistance to people in remote locations.

Download

• Replies 28
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• Matt

• TestPoint

• kn_andre

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update.. :rockon:

No patch works fully..so this time onward I'd prefer Free version.. :lol:

I have bigger isssue. Everytime I try to run Teamviewer it says "Trial period has expired! Please buy a license". I have reinstalled, removed folders, patching and nothing. If I have this popup I cannot connect to anyone. Please help me. Obviously If I chose free edition the same issue has taken place.

tmjpg_ehhneer.jpg

Edited by guig

I have bigger isssue. Everytime I try to run Teamviewer it says "Trial period has expired! Please buy a license". I have reinstalled, removed folders, patching and nothing. If I have this popup I cannot connect to anyone. Please help me. Obviously If I chose free edition the same issue has taken place.

tmjpg_ehhneer.jpg

Unisnstall it completely using Total Uninstall Pro or Revo uninstaller.. Then Install the Free version(For Personal Use only)..

I've also faced the same problem.. hence finally switched to Free version.. :) :)

Unisnstall it completely using Total Uninstall Pro or Revo uninstaller.. Then Install the Free version(For Personal Use only)..

I've also faced the same problem.. hence finally switched to Free version.. :) :)

I'm using the free portable edition v8 after I've remote my friends pc it seems he's using v9 then suddenly it get updated automatically & it get installed in the program files. Then after a few minutes there's a pop appeared saying:

xnxopv.jpg

How to fix/remove this annoying pop-up? Could you please link me the said free version w/o any pop-up's & limitation. Thanks.. :D

Edited by remzkee0903

I'm using the free portable edition v8 after I've remote my friends pc it seems he's using v9 then suddenly it get updated automatically & it get installed in the program files. Then after a few minutes there's a pop appeared saying:

xnxopv.jpg

How to fix/remove this annoying pop-up? Could you please link me the said free version w/o any pop-up's & limitation. Thanks.. :D

Anyone..? :(

xnxopv.jpg

Anyone..? :(

You can't disable the pop up.. This always appears with Free version... :)

If you really want to get rid of it, then buy the Pro or Enterprise version.. or use the Cracked one( In most case they fail after 30 days... :P )