VLC (VideoLAN) Media Player 2.1.3

jalaffa

The VideoLAN project targets multimedia streaming of MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX files, DVDs, digital satellite channels, digital terrestial television channels and live videos on a high-bandwidth IPv4 or IPv6 network in unicast or multicast under many OSes. VideoLAN also features a cross-platform multimedia player, VLC, which can be used to read the stream from the network or display video read locally on the computer under all GNU/Linux flavours, all BSD flavours, Windows, Mac OS X, BeOS, Solaris, QNX, Familiar Linux. VideoLAN is free software, and is released under the GNU General Public License. It started as a student project at the French École Centrale Paris but is now a worldwide project with developers from 20 countries.

Download

• Replies 35
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jalaffa

• SPECTRUM

• Journey

• WRonce

Topic unlocked since this version is now pretty much official. There seems to be an issue with downloading the 32-bit version.

Changelog:

Core: * Fix broken behaviour with SOCKSv5 proxies * Fix integer overflow on error when using vlc_readdirAccess: * Fix DVB-T2 tuning on Linux * Fix encrypted DVD playback * Fix v4l2 frequency conversionDecoders: * Fix numerous issues (M2TS, VC1 interlaced, Lagarith, FFv1.3, Xvid)   by updating codec libraries * Bring fluidsynth back on Mac OS X * Fix some Opus crashes with some filters * Fix teletext crash on WindowsDemuxers: * Avoid an infinite recursion in MKV tags parsing * Fix an issue with some Vobsub tracks * Fix missing samples at the end of some wav files * Fix divide by 0 on ASF/WMV parsingAudio output: * Fix audio device selection via command line on Mac OS X * Fix audio crashes on Mac OS XVideo Output: * Fix selection of DirectDraw as the default output for XP * Fix transform off-by-one issue * Fix screensaver disabling on Windows outputs * Fix DirectDraw device enumeration and multi-display output * Fix a potential crash when playing a fullscreen game at the same time as VLCStream output: * Fix 24bits audio MTU alignment in RTP * Fix record file namesQt interface: * Fix minimal size possible on start * Fix a crash with the simple volume widget * Fix a crash in the audio menu building * Fix multimedia keys issues on Windows * Fix opening of DVD and BD folders on WindowsHTTP interface: * Fix album art display on Windows

:)

When I try to download the 32 bit version I get "404 Not Found"

:clap: Thanks for Sharing the update!

But I've got a weird issue with my .m4a/mp3 files, VLC association icon is replaced by .exe etc! :o

5YLSY5O.png

:clap: Thanks for Sharing the update!

But I've got a weird issue with my .m4a/mp3 files, VLC association icon is replaced by .exe etc! :o

5YLSY5O.png

you screw up urs win8 with vlc player :D

even this happen twice with me ..all media player file overtaken by vlc icons.. in urs case exe icons

i dont know how it went after i restart the pc..

az before restart i just used ccleaner and it reg cleaner

this version is very strange... (first they rename it to 2.1.4 and then back to 2.1.3, checksum are the same, it is identical with nightbuild 2.1.4 (I´m rurring both x86 and x64) we will see what happend...

:showoff: