November Rain: ISO Leak Windows 8.1 Update 1 Pre-release

Turk

I wonder when Wzor leaks a ISO if users can use it for all languages?

It will probably be available from Wzor and MSDN, like the GA update ISO was. ;)

• Replies 52
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• tezza

• iih1

• konrad3000

november_ra1n

ehm.. how do I use this?

just download the ISO and boot from DVD?

Yes same as you install Windows 8.1.. Please you all need to remember this is only BETA Build and do not try to install on your activated Windows 8.1 and wait for FINAL Build.. Use your Virtual Machine for testing only.!

november_ra1n

Damn.. hope I can use my back-Up activation from Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 stable?

As far as i remember you have Windows 8.1 Pro with WMC Edition best to wait for the Windows update this way you do not need to reactivate again.

Cause who ever on WMC Edition need to install Windows 8.1 Pro with WMC Edition from AIO ISO, this is the only ISO you can use your activation backup file and restore activation successfully. Therefore it is much simple and easier get the update from Windows.

Edited by november_ra1n

You have a very good memory bro, yes I have 8.1 Pro with WMC but I haven't backed up that one, I used Microsoft Toolkit to Back-Up my 8.1 Pro without it...

Thanks for your quick reply and help again! :)

Thanks @november_ra1n, and for those who are asking whether you should try it or not. I say that is the reason why you are privileged to be among one of the best forums site in the world. Aint you a geek enough to dual boot? or run it virtually? (if you don't know about that - search the forum - if you cant find it, alert me i will make a post on that). I would say, Am among one of the most privileged to run Windows 8.1 update - even before it will be RTM. i love nsaneforum - you rock :showoff: :showoff: :showoff:

This pre-release ISO was unable to activate with the serial via skype, but I have a doubt whether it really is pre-release ISO or update 1 last year because I appear in windows update to install these updates

Wpo0MRl.jpgROmgOyq.png

Edited by konrad3000

For anyone interested, unlock the secret hidden Enterprise Mode of Internet Explorer 11.0.3 in recently leaked Windows 8.1

Enterprise Mode Unlocker for IE 11 in Windows 8.1 Update 1

JEv4qg4.png

http://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.222

or HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\EnableEnterpriseModeMenuOption=1

Edited by tezza

november_ra1n

This pre-release ISO was unable to activate with the serial via skype, but I have a doubt whether it really is pre-release ISO or update 1 last year because I appear in windows update to install these updates

It is clearly can be seen in your about screenshot there is file name that match the name has been giving in download section. That says this is not previous build this is different build..

9600.16596.WINBLUES14_GDR_LEAN.140114-0237_X64FRE_CLIENT_EN-US-IR3_CCSA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV5.ISO
Edited by november_ra1n

@slimrock and Konrad, read post # 13, i already mentioned it is not original yesterday, but is safe. ;)

(EI.CFG and a shortcut to winclub.pl were injected into the ISO and maybe something else, nothing to worry about, "Leaked" has leaked nearly all partner builds in the past and is trusted)

For anyone interested, unlock the secret hidden Enterprise Mode of Internet Explorer 11.0.3 in recently leaked Windows 8.1

Enterprise Mode Unlocker for IE 11 in Windows 8.1 Update 1

JEv4qg4.png

http://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.222

or HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\EnableEnterpriseModeMenuOption=1

:rolleyes: no need to modify any files or registry, there is a group policy for it! :wub:
Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet Explorer > Let users turn on and use Enterprise Mode from the Tools menu!
mdRjnZf.png

november_ra1n
Pre-Release Windows 8.1 Update 1 [RE-LEAK]-Claiming to be "Untouched"
CRC-32: FB03B766MD5: 1AC1479EE350CE9100482F27B1C3D3CESHA-1: 0F08520E311C2F9C163F847E86DBCFD39E175AF7

Magnet Download Link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:27A1ABB271DC1EF5D85B15C518EA917760A900F5

Or

HTTP Direct Download Links [full speed download no need premium account]

SmartVersion patch from winclub's ISO - 170KB!
Edited by november_ra1n

Pre-Release Windows 8.1 Update 1 [RE-LEAK]-Claiming to be "Untouched"
CRC-32: FB03B766MD5: 1AC1479EE350CE9100482F27B1C3D3CESHA-1: 0F08520E311C2F9C163F847E86DBCFD39E175AF7

Magnet Download Link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:27A1ABB271DC1EF5D85B15C518EA917760A900F5

Or

HTTP Direct Download Links [full speed download no need premium account]

SmartVersion patch from winclub's ISO - 170KB!

Thanks, downloading and testing. :D

Edited by konrad3000

• 4 weeks later...

Off Leak >>>Eric Clapton is one of my favorite.