RoboForm 7.9.3.7

jalaffa

RoboForm is a Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. It allows you to define your personal profile or "usual" responses to a web form. This information is then saved, and when you need to fill a form, just click "Fill Forms" button, and form is filled out. Works as an add-on to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox or Netscape web browsers.

Thanks to teodor12 for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jalaffa

• Cypher3927

• SnakeMasteR

• tarekma7

Top Posters In This Topic

بابا دهن سرویس دیروز آپ دیت دادی باز شروع شد این روبوفرم دم به دیقه آیدیت میده اه :s

بابا دهن سرویس دیروز آپ دیت دادی باز شروع شد این روبوفرم دم به دیقه آیدیت میده اه :s

To be able to interact here one need to write in English.

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :lol:

Two questions:

1) If anyone comes across AI.Roboform.Enterprise.v7.9.3.7-TE I'd appreciate if you could post it here. I've looked around but haven't bumped into one yet so if someone has would you be so kind as to post a link here?

2) Why doesn't nsane post these TE versions as part of the main post? Surely members would appreciate having a link to the Enterprise version with the regular release like the forums do with other software.

no_risk

Yeah that's the last version I've seen floating around as well. I was just surprised that it's been delayed so long since when the 7.9.3.3 came out it was upped soon after. I just got a new computer and didn't want to install an older version only to have to uninstall and reinstall in a day or two. Anyway thanks mate. :cheers: