Coming Soon: James Bond - From Russia With Love

Samurai

Just saw an ad for this on the web, and looking at it's features, screenshots etc... looks pretty cool.

The URL for the games homepage is here.

1.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

07.jpg

Looks good, and I think they're trying to make it so that you play it as the film happened which could be quite fun.

I can't seem to find the release date though ;)

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, it'd be nice to play as the sean connery bond, it's been brosnan in EVERY bond game so far ;)

any ways, there's been a commercial airing for it here, showed him flying around in a jet pack blowin stuff up ;)

still tho, every EA bond game has sucked ass, they need to give the rights back to rare. goldeneye was THE best bond game ever and it was on the N64 :lol:

Yes, for the last 5, maybe 6 games and movies, Peirce Brosnan has been the

main character throughout, and maybe being a different Bond character will be more different and change the way the game is played.

I'll be waiting for this one. It looks rather good, especially the graphics.

Imperceptible

Ooo another James Bond game, heard of this but didn't think it was for PC. Good to see it's an old type, guess they have to wait for the next James Bond movie until they make another game. I'd also have to agree with nsane, goldeneye was the first and probably the one I enjoyed most out of all the James Bond series even though it wasn't exactly on the PC.

• 6 months later...
Guest alex626av

i have this game my mom got it for me i think you can only get it through online ordering is this true?

Archived