Dr.Web CureIt! 9.0

jalaffa

Dr.Web CureIt is a free anti-malware scanner and removal tool based on the Dr.Web engine. Dr.Web CureIt! detects and neutralizes viruses, rootkits, Trojan horses, spyware, and other malicious objects that have gone undetected by your anti-virus software. Dr.Web CureIt! does not require installation and is compatible with all known anti-virus software so you do not need to disable your current anti-virus software to use it.

Thanks to teodor12 for the update.

Download

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jalaffa

• tarekma7

• Airstream_Bill

• Dr. Eset - NSANE

Airstream_Bill

Thanks jalaffa for the post. One thing I may bring to light. I downloaded it and Bitdefender Hates it. I excluded it from being monitored by Bitdefender. I got it to run and got it to start scanning and my Windows 7 Crashed. I do not know anything else. No problems here I used a system restore point I created.

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :win:

Thanks for the update :win:

http://news.drweb.com/?i=4190&c=5&lng=en&p=0

January 15, 2014

Russian anti-virus company Doctor Web has released an update for Dr.Web Net Filtering Service (9.0.5.12170) and a number of language modules in version 9.0 of its products Dr.Web Security Space and Dr. Web anti-virus for Windows. The update delivers fixes of the following defects:

• A traffic-filtering issue that could prevent communication via the ICQ protocol.
  • An issue when an FTP connection could be blocked if a multiline server greeting was being used.
  • A problem that made it impossible to install programs purchased from the Windows Store.
  • A defect involving an SSL connection between the Mail.ru Agent and Mail.ru servers.
  • An issue with Internet Explorer 10 involving search results not being displayed if the secure search option of the parental control was enabled.

In addition, minor tweaks were introduced in the Spanish, Polish, Latvian, Japanese and Estonian language modules.

The update will be performed automatically.