Yamicsoft Windows 8 Manager 2.0.2

jalaffa

Windows 8 Manager is a system utility that helps you optimize, tweak, repair and clean up Windows 8. It will increase your system speed, eliminate system fault, improve system security, and meet all of your expectations. Windows 8 brings clarity to your world, so you can more safely and easily accomplish everyday tasks and instantly find what you want on your PC. Windows 8 Manager is the powerful software tool to tweak and optimize your Windows 8, it bundles more than 30 different utilities in one and help your system faster and more stable, secure and personal!

Thanks to november_ra1n for the update.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FukenGruven

• november_ra1n

• jalaffa

• Miroglu

Top Posters In This Topic

2ijj4ah.png

Windows8ManagerPortable_2.0.2_32bit_64bit_English.paf.exe
Format: PortableApps.com
Stealth: Yes
Dependencies: Administrative Privileges
Compatibility: Windows 8, 8.1, 32/64
CRC32: AFD8434E
7.39 MB (7,752,414 bytes)
Synopsis: Yamcisoft's Windows 7 version was ok.. most of the tweaks i already knew about.. But this version truly is helpful.. some of the tweaks are known but is truly convenient to have everything under 1 tool.. i have this app pinned to my Start Screen ..
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1CW4VPRF/Windows8ManagerPortable_2.0.2_32bit_64bit_English.paf.exe_links

november_ra1n

@Fuken thank for the Portable edition its highly appreciated. Last version i have tried did not backup Windows 8.1 activation not sure this application fully support Windows 8.1.

We have already 2 working activation backup software but they both does not support online activation only support phone activation that's why i wanted to experiment if this support online activation on Windows 8.1

Edited by november_ra1n

@Fuken thank for the Portable edition its highly appreciated. Last version i have tried did not backup Windows 8.1 activation not sure this application fully support Windows 8.1.

We have already 2 working activation backup software but they both does not support online activation only support phone activation that's why i wanted to experiment if this support online activation on Windows 8.1

you're a Windows 8 Guru..

im not familiar with the different backup schemes..

i thought all i had to do was backup the spp folder?

can u explain the differences?

november_ra1n

There is 2 tools out there no need to manually copy and replace spp folder those tools automatically back up and reactivate the windows within one click see there >>>> ** Backup your activation using Microsoft Toolkit & Advance Token Manager **

Basically your installation DVD Iso supposed to match the backup files edition comes from >>>> WMC Backup files needs to re install Windows 8.1 WMC Edition..

I suggest to use both tool to backup just in case if one fail you have another as an alternative. >>> Double the pleasure..

But i think you have upgrade WMC Edition next time you want to install also use your backup files you need windows 8.1 WMC Edition install via Windows 8.1 AIO ISO file that can be download from there >>>> Windows 8.1 AIO x64 en-US ESD GA-R1 By murphy78 HTTP Direct Download Link

Edited by november_ra1n

There is 2 tools out there no need to manually copy and replace spp folder those tools automatically back up and reactivate the windows within one click see there >>>> ** Backup your activation using Microsoft Toolkit & Advance Token Manager **

Basically your installation DVD Iso supposed to match the backup files edition comes from >>>> WMC Backup files needs to re install Windows 8.1 WMC Edition..

I suggest to use both tool to backup just in case if one fail you have another as an alternative. >>> Double the pleasure..

But i think you have upgrade WMC Edition next time you want to install also use your backup files you need windows 8.1 WMC Edition install via Windows 8.1 AIO ISO file that can be download from there >>>> Windows 8.1 AIO x64 en-US ESD GA-R1 By murphy78 HTTP Direct Download Link

heck yea.. that's exactly what i needed.. B)

now i know why i still had to go Online to activate my OEM install..

thanks for the AIO.. downloading now @ 2.5 - 3 MB/sec.. very fast!

344ffyw.png

Edited by FukenGruven