SUPERAntiSpyware Professional 5.7.1018

jalaffa

I get the following error:

The registration code you supplied has been de-activated and is no longer valid.

follow as seruno1 said..

To fix:Create a file with notepad that contains the following line and then change the extension .txt for .bat and go (would have to stay like this: del_blacklist.bat)del C:\ProgramData\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SAS_ALLUSER.DB3

sas3.png

sas.png

sas1.png

Edited by iih1

• Replies 30
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge-Spammer

• urbanman2004

• iih1

• Mr Orus

urbanman2004

The registration code you supplied has been de-activated and is no longer valid.

follow as seruno1 said..

To fix:Create a file with notepad that contains the following line and then change the extension .txt for .bat and go (would have to stay like this: del_blacklist.bat)del C:\ProgramData\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SAS_ALLUSER.DB3

sas3.png

sas.png

sas1.png

Sorry but seruno1's fix was a fail as well. I need a new registration # b/c it seems the ones on the site was blacklisted and Superantspyware's servers are detecting it regardless of the fix.

knowledge-Spammer

follow as seruno1 said..

sas3.png

sas.png

sas1.png

Sorry but seruno1's fix was a fail as well. I need a new registration # b/c it seems the ones on the site was blacklisted and Superantspyware's servers are detecting it regardless of the fix.

try may work http://pastebin.com/VSuudZpw

if not block host

@urbanman2004

After you download Link form knowledge, if persist block your hosts file as below:

Add the following line to your hosts file.
(located in Windows\System32\drivers\etc)

#begin
127.0.0.1 license.superantispyware.com

#end

good luck thanks to knowledge :D

Edited by iih1

urbanman2004

follow as seruno1 said..

sas3.png

sas.png

sas1.png

try may work http://pastebin.com/VSuudZpw

if not block host

The new serials worked, thanks man

@urbanman2004

After you download Link form knowledge, if persist block your hosts file as below:

Add the following line to your hosts file.

(located in Windows\System32\drivers\etc)

#begin

127.0.0.1 license.superantispyware.com

#end

good luck thanks to knowledge :D

Thanks, but I had already modified the hosts file before ever using Superantispyware, and I checked to make sure it didn't get overwritten.

Thanks for the :dance2: :dance2: update

yep, you're done properly....thanks again to knowledge ..if there is new key valid just posting here for the others,,

Edited by iih1