FREE 100-DAY KEY for Kaspersky Internet Security 2009

remo

FREE 100-DAY KEY for Kaspersky Internet Security 2009:

Kaspersky_Internet_Security_2009_3_User_1_Year_License.jpg

Exclusive 100-day Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 offer! No one knows when the giveaway is going to be over so HURRY get your own licence key before its too late! More detailed step by step instructions for recieving your key is in the full description of the post.

Instruction to get FREE 100-DAY KEY for KIS2009:

1. Go to http://www.coverdisc.co.uk/cs256/kis/ and enter in all the personal data and click 'Submit'.

furz7k.jpg

2. You will be asked to enter the word that contains Computer Shopper magazine.

enter.jpg

3. Don't worry, you no need to buy Computer Shopper magazine. I will give you some hint that need to key in.

Hints:

Please enter the first word of the first step key - Enter: GO

Please enter the first word of the third step key - Enter: THE

Please enter the third word of fifth step key - Enter: JOB

Please enter the fifth word of the third step key - Enter: YOU

Please enter the third word of the second step key - Enter: PERSONAL

Please enter the fifth word of the sixth step key - Enter: ACCOUNT

Please enter the first word of the fourth step key - Enter: YOU

Please enter the fourth word of the fifth step key - Enter: IS

Please enter the third word of the third step key - Enter: SCREEN

You can refresh the webpage if you can't get the correct hint ( till the given hint key appears ) and click 'Submit'.

4.Please check your registered email and you will get activation code and registration name.

TESTED, It work 100%. HURRY UP!

KIS2009.jpg

Note:

This article is found to be work only for today as many users are gaining access so there might be a chance to block it. So Hurry up!

• Replies 25
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It works guys! I just got a 100-days key for KIS 2009 which I have installed on my desktop!

Thank u for posting this man!

Its working guys!!!! :D

But it took me more than 20 refreshes to get the desired word ;)

ThnQ for posting ...

Thanks for Everyone's support. Enjoy!

key for KAV 2009??

Sorry no key for KAV2009 but will try soon for you....

wow nice find remo :lol: but i have 2 questions...

1. Does the 100 day license start after you get key or after you install KIS 2009 and activate?

2. Any idea if it will work on KIS 2010? if the old KIS 2007 worked on 2008 version then someone might know?

wow nice find remo :lol: but i have 2 questions...

1. Does the 100 day license start after you get key or after you install KIS 2009 and activate?

2. Any idea if it will work on KIS 2010? if the old KIS 2007 worked on 2008 version then someone might know?

I think it should calculate its days after activation and should work for KIS2010 because I have checked that KIS2008 key worked for KIS2009 so it should work. But not sure, we can try!

omg got now my 12. key :P i am working still on it..... I can pm keys if someone wants.... :lol:

omg got now my 12. key :D i am working still on it..... I can pm keys if someone wants.... :P

Enjoy!

Thank you remo :P i got now over 50 xD it took me a few houers but i wil make lot of money huha :D

we should not intend to sell keys its posted for our community welfare. Thanks!

we should not intend to sell keys its posted for our community welfare. Thanks!

Too right.

There are some pirate2.gif who deserved to be caught by the authorities.

lol it was just a joke xD

i am not that stupid ^_^

I share them with friends!!!

Ok keep it up, if our friends ask share with them. Enjoy!

BB's gonne make alot money out of remo's stuff

as far as i know u can share money too right ^_^

does it still working?!

Just develop our community and share please don't sell it.

Peace_Angel

Hi,

We should bear in mind that people who abuse to much of a certain service can cause the service providers to shut down the special offer altogether and thus depriving us of any future offers.

I understand people want to get more, but for instance, Kaspersky AC has a shell life of roughly about 90 days. Two keys per person would be more than enough. You use one and you activate the second one after 90 days of your current one. Thus, you get 190 days.

Getting 50 or 100 keys is just worthless since after 90 days, they start counting down.

I believe that it is better to let others enjoy the special offer while it lasts cause if we abuse too much, then we might never get these offer so easily again. The maths is simple! 1000 users x 2 keys vs 1000 users x 200 keys (and most of which you will never probably use!).

So, USERS, please be responsible about the number of keys you are downloading. Of course, you cans share some with your friends, but downloading 100ths of keys is just plain bullshit.

Peace.

Hi,

We should bear in mind that people who abuse to much of a certain service can cause the service providers to shut down the special offer altogether and thus depriving us of any future offers.

I understand people want to get more, but for instance, Kaspersky AC has a shell life of roughly about 90 days. Two keys per person would be more than enough. You use one and you activate the second one after 90 days of your current one. Thus, you get 190 days.

Getting 50 or 100 keys is just worthless since after 90 days, they start counting down.

I believe that it is better to let others enjoy the special offer while it lasts cause if we abuse too much, then we might never get these offer so easily again. The maths is simple! 1000 users x 2 keys vs 1000 users x 200 keys (and most of which you will never probably use!).

So, USERS, please be responsible about the number of keys you are downloading. Of course, you cans share some with your friends, but downloading 100ths of keys is just plain bullshit.

Peace.

Thank you for your words and its really true, thanks Angel.

I had 50, today left 25 i shared them with friends.... 5 to everyone = 500 days enough...

Edit: I did not know that they begin counting down after 90 days.. Thought the 100 days get activated after activating them..

I had 50, today left 25 i shared them with friends.... 5 to everyone = 500 days enough...

Edit: I did not know that they begin counting down after 90 days.. Thought the 100 days get activated after activating them..

Do the nice work and let's see what happens....

Archived