Kaspersky

Samurai

• Replies 15
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Link on Serial is broken? and may I ask one more thing how do you use the serial ang patch? does it work because Kasperksy is black listing it?

nsane, the Kaspersky patch and serial doesn't work is it black listed already? im using the version 3088

nsane, the Kaspersky patch and serial doesn't work is it black listed already? im using the version 3088

They do work. I installed it yesterday with no problems.

Do not give it access to their servers except when updating definitions... or better yet download the definitions manually from their site.

They do work for me also. Anyway, nsane I know you made a patch for NOD32, but can you make a patch for Kaspersky that's just like the one you made for NOD32? ;)

They do work for me also.  Anyway, nsane I know you made a patch for NOD32, but can you make a patch for Kaspersky that's just like the one you made for NOD32? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be nice. ;)

well Kaspersky is the best antivirus for detection and removel. there is no other antivirus that beats kaspersky for detection and removel.

but nod32 is has a faster scan and its lighter on resources.

i would use kaspersky.

also now its on beta 1 but if i was u i would get the future 2006 version.

i will get Kaspersky Internet Security Suite 2006 as it has the best antivirus it has maybe the best firewall(very very good firewall better than outpost and zonealarm and many more), anti spam, anti spy(block banners pop up etc.), anti dialer, anti rootkit(not lots of security suite have a anti rootkit), it has a process guard, anti everything honestly. become a memeber in there forum and ask wat are all the features in Kaspersky Internet Security Suite u wont be dissappointed. :(

If u have Kaspersky antivirus or internet security suite u will not get any malaware :) trust me it is the best antivirus for all malaware including spyware, trojans, virus, worms, dialers, keyloggers, hijakers etc....

btw nsane would u have a crack for the upcoming officail version of Kaspersky Internet Security Suite?

well Kaspersky is the best antivirus for detection and removel. there is no other antivirus that beats kaspersky for detection and removel.

but nod32 is has a faster scan and its lighter on resources.

i would use kaspersky.

also now its on beta 1 but if i was u i would get the future 2006 version.

i will get Kaspersky Internet Security Suite 2006 as it has the best antivirus it has maybe the best firewall(very very good firewall better than outpost and zonealarm and many more), anti spam, anti spy(block banners pop up etc.), anti dialer, anti rootkit(not lots of security suite have a anti rootkit), it has a process guard, anti everything honestly. become a memeber in there forum and ask wat are all the features in Kaspersky Internet Security Suite u wont be dissappointed. :(

If u have Kaspersky antivirus or internet security suite u will not get any malaware :)  trust me it is the best antivirus for all malaware including spyware, trojans, virus, worms, dialers, keyloggers, hijakers etc....

btw nsane would u have a crack for the upcoming officail version of Kaspersky Internet Security Suite?

the way you are talking you might want to support them and buy a copy instead. :P

how do I use the serial and patch. can anyone give some guidelines?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I'm suprised no one has yet to answer your question. This is what you do:

Download the .key file and extract it to your desktop. When Kaspersky asks for the key, clik browse and look for it on your desktop, and you'll see the key file. That's about it. Hope that helps.

Archived