CachemanXP 1.81

jalaffa

CMXP.pngCachemanXP is a Windows tuneup utility designed to improve the speed and stability of your computer by optimizing caches, recovering RAM and fine tuning a number of system settings. Oneclick-Optimization makes it suitable for novice and intermediate users yet it is also powerful and versatile enough for computer experts. Backups of settings ensure that all user modifications can be reversed with a single click. CachemanXP requires Windows 2000/2003 or XP/XP64 to run, uses minimal resources and virtually no CPU time. The help file includes a screenshot based system performance guide. Unlike other tuneup utilities, CachemanXP runs as a system service, minimizing resource usage and tweaking Windows at system-level.

Download

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these memory boost programs actually worth using?

I have tuneup ultils... I some times use that memory tuneup - but on some games causes more problems when its on.

I found out that using memory things like these when converting a film sometimes the output of the film is messed up (maybe the way it throws the mem around?)

Archived