AnyDVD 7.3.9.0

anuraag

The difference between private and public keys are noticeable. Posting keys in the public is a waste. I've had private keys shared in closed circuits lasting for years.

I did not realize that we have a "sharing elite" here [or in other places] that "carefully" shares keys and keeps them away from the rest of us...

I can not speak for him but when I said this:

We all have our little private circles with our own little secrets as you talked about...but this is nsane and we arent talking about tight circles and close friends, this is an open forum with shared (vastly shared) meds.

If you read it carefully you will know I was talking about "real world" friends and friendship. For instance me and my friend (he actually comes over to my house and I to his) bought a lifetime registration for Sandboxie, we would never leak that key. IMO tight circles and close friends has nothing to do with my time spent on nsane. Most here are very nice and smart people but I can never call them my friends.

FYI: We bought Sandboxie a long time ago under the old Lifetime License which while not offered anymore is still honored for those who bought it back when.

If you buy a personal lifetime license you can install and use Sandboxie on all computers that you own.

New Registration lasts only 1yr and is good on only 1 computer...Old Lifetime Registration is good forever and for as many machines as "you own"...lol...you get the picture!

Edited by locoJoe

• Replies 107
  • Views 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEmpathicEar

• STEEL

• locoJoe

• WRonce

To both STEEL and jalaffa: This is wonderful for the "sharing elite" - the 1 percent, if you will - and not so good for the rest of us - the "peons" if you will. I thought this site was about sharing...

Ummm...Im pretty sure they are talking about "real world" friendships and sharing, the same as I was talking about. But like I said I can NOT speak for anyone but myself.

To answer your question,

yes, I have a licence already for many years. My point of view is simple, it makes no sense to go "ahead" companies like this, we need them more than people believe! I know, lot of people are asking why? It´s not about money, I can afford it. - It´s a good investement. Many users just "wana have" but don´t know how to use it, many not even need it. There are not much companies like them, with this kind of support, sometimes it will not even take 24 hours and "get" your solution :) This is what I honnor. On the oposit side, what we are doing when they shut businesses down? we have serious problems! Without them lots of people will make "no" money ;) And, yes I accept different opinions.

Edited by WRonce

TheEmpathicEar

One question to ponder... How many here still have a key that was purchased when Slysoft still gave you a "Lifetime" supply of updates? [As opposed to their "subscription service" that they have been using for a few years or so]

I own a Lifetime Updates License that I purchased from Slysoft not long after

they introduced these licenses and I have even shared it privately on a board

I am associated with and it is still working perfectly even today.

I also agree that sharing Licenses for AnyDVD in open public websites

is a waste of time as Slysoft usually find out about these shared licenses

quickly and blacklist them in the next version release.

Edited by sinders

TheEmpathicEar

If Slysoft ran a "one day sale" [or whatever] where you could purchase a "Lifetime" license, I would probably buy it.

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

I disagree. For every blacklisted key at least another one is bought. Isn't supporting the devs what this is all about?

Yes, these companies make money either way. They will never ever get paid for every copy out there but they make more than they would otherwise...alot more.

If Slysoft ran a "one day sale" [or whatever] where you could purchase a "Lifetime" license, I would probably buy it.

Yes, me too. I will however never purchase a 1yr license for any soft

TheEmpathicEar

Yes, me too. I will however never purchase a 1yr license for any soft

Well, we R in luck. Slysoft does sell a "Lifetime" license for ONLY 119 euros or about 163.43 USD! Purchase away! LOL

TheEmpathicEar

I allso use this. Freeware by DvdSmith, worked great for me;

dvdsmith2.jpghttp://www.dvdsmith.com/dvdsmith-movie-backup.html

Yeh, I took a peek at the web page. It's hard to believe it can compare with $$. Also, they sell Any DVD Cloner $$ software. Why offer something for free unless it's to get U to buy software they sell?

SlySoft.AnyDVD.HD.v7.3.9.0.Multilingual.Cracked-BRD

Site: http://rghost.net/
Sharecode: /51295307 [?]

Crack/patch only:

Site: http://rghost.net/
Sharecode: /51295287 [?]

iNSTALL NOTES
1. Install the program.
2. Reboot.
3. Close the program if it is active in the taskbar.
3. Run our patcher and press 'Patch' button.
4. Enjoy another quality release by BRD!

Edited by HALiD

TheEmpathicEar

c0ex.png

My AV - ESET Smart Security - flagged "BRD.dll". I just added it as an exclusion and everything worked fine.

Thx to HAliD for the update!

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

Thanks a lot for this ,very nice, new year present !

Maybe we can use it in the next versions too! ( ??)