The little girl and the bird

Atasas

Its been a while since I've read it, but still craks me up!

Just copy/paste job from one of occasionally visited forums- don't blame- i'm just a messenger!

There was a guy sunbathing in the nude on a beach. He saw a little girl coming toward him, so he covered himself with the newspaper he was reading. The girl came up toward him and asked, "what do u have under the newspaper?" Thinking quickly, the guy replied. "A bird. "The girl walked away, and the guy fell asleep. When he awoke, he was in tremendous pain. The police asked him what happened. The guy says, "I dont know. I was lying on the beach, and this little girl asked me a question, I guess I dosed off and the next thing I know I'm here" The police went to the beach found the little girl and asked her "What did u do to that" After a pause the little girl replied, "To him? Nothing i was playing with his bird and it spit on me. So, I broke its neck, cracked its eggs, and set its nest on fire!"

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I would suggest is a swift kick to the head, then shove it in a hot oven with a lemon up its ass

Noooo, not the bird, the f*ck*ng lolita!

What I would suggest is a swift kick to the head, then shove it in a hot oven with a lemon up its ass

ha ha! is that the policemen then? ;)

ha ha! is that the policemen then? :lmao:

yep...that time it was the policemen

Strutter can sure come up with some awesome things to say ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived