[Expired] Wise Care 365 Pro 2.92.236

SnakeMasteR

365-150.pngWise Care 365 Pro 2.92.236

wisecare365pro7muu55.png

Why choose Wise Care 365?

An all-in-one utility
Wise Care 365 includes both Wise Disk Cleaner and Wise Registry Cleaner. However, with other attractive and exciting features, it is far more than just that. Wise Care 365 will keep your PC in tiptop shape and running at peak performance!

Able to find out more hidden problems than CCleaner.
Wise Care 365 can detect more hidden invalid registry issues than CCleaner, which is accredited by CHIP and PCWorld.

Simpler and easier to use
It takes just one click to use Wise Care 365. As if by magic, your old PC will transform into a brand new and blazing fast one after Wise Care 365's automatic cleanup and tune-up.

Now with the fastest scanning speed
The scanning speed of Wise Care 365 is twice as fast as CCleaner’s, as well as Advanced System Care Pro 5.

Highly reviewed by professionals and users
All the features in Wise Care 365 are highly reviewed by PCWorld, PCAdvisor, ComputerBild, CHIP, CNET, ZDNet, and so on.

Highly experienced developers
A group of top programmers, all of whom have at least ten-years experience, spent three years creating Wise Care 365 after collecting an abundance of feedback from users..

Professional Technical Support Service
If you have any issues while using Wise Care 365, please send a problem description to [email protected]. We will fix your problem ASAP!

-Changelog-

Wise Care 365 v2.92
Dec. 17, 2013

Wise Care 365 keeps on its improvements, and the newly released notes are as follows:

Changes:

• Fixed the problem of cannot get weather info.
  • Improved Disk Eraser.
  • Updated translations.

Here's How To Get The Full Version:
"Wise Care 365" is automatically activated after the installation, a separate activation is not necessary.
Just download and install.

Giveaway page

Homepage

Mirror

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnakeMasteR

• Pirri

• Arion

• vregu

Top Posters In This Topic

it's mean they will release 3.x version? anyway thank you for sharing :wub: Thank you.

Shame we don't get a key also, for 6 months or 12 months.

I got a year key 3 months ago and it's expired.

It will not end until, when people stop charging uncontrolled texts publication.

All of which are found somewhere, it's copy-pasted and using his own name to be posted again and again.

You don't need a key, it's pre-activated. I don't think it will "expire" for the version number 2.92.236. I have a giveaway from 2012 (also Chip.de) with version number 2.13.163, still Pro and fully functional with all features like Skins and Portable.

it's mean they will release 3.x version? anyway thank you for sharing :wub: Thank you.

I don't know, maybe, maybe not, they made bunch of giveaways this year, so that is not really a indicator for a upcoming v3.

Skin i made (BackTrack Inversed)

20131223155656baq3u.png

20131223155711grpmq.png

:showoff:

Edited by n0_risk!

You don't need a key, it's pre-activated. I don't think it will "expire" for the version number 2.92.236. I have a giveaway from 2012 (also Chip.de) with version number 2.13.163, still Pro and fully functional with all features like Skins and Portable.

I don't know, maybe, maybe not, they made bunch of giveaways this year, so that is not really a indicator for a upcoming v3.

20131223155656baq3u.png

20131223155711grpmq.png

Nice skin.

Best regards...

20131223155656baq3u.png

20131223155711grpmq.png

Nice skin.

Best regards...

I know it's pe-activated, I just was saying.

• 7 years later...