• Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sonar

• macehardtek

• software182

• knowledge-Spammer

I've given up on cracking this... none of the solutions above work. If the program doesn't send the serial to the server then after one driver download the second one never starts. The server blacklists that app's ID.

If is problem from the server check for license how did work with no problem the 11 version and download all the drivers anytime with super speed like always? I think that the problem is from the program not any server limitations or else, if have some kind of server protection also the older version will not work not only the new one...

the newer versions of DG definitely have some problems in himself...

Edited by macehardtek

macehardtek

Already new version is out!! I hope the new one will work time to @Xenocoder to check the new version!!! :rolleyes:

macehardtek

Nope!! The Fix not Work in this Version!! Shows registred to my pc but wen start the drivers download server checking says license key invalid :( need Fixing...

Edited by macehardtek

for new version 14.0.0.326

Register.Key + Dll.file

Site: http://ge.tt/

Sharecode: /5mmIZnN1/v/0 [?]

no tested.

guess it don't work like the previous version - these new versions seem to be dodgy

Nope!! The Fix not Work in this Version!! Shows registred to my pc but wen start the drivers download server checking says license key invalid :( need Fixing...

Thanks for trying and confirming :)

macehardtek

I played A litle bit!! Seems the live update file makes the problem to block the key need to be re/patched the old patched version is too big and not corresponding with

new version file and the program not want to start... time I think for the Xenocoder to try :) thats is only my thinking...