StartIsBack+ 1.5

jalaffa

StartIsBack is a great way to relieve your (and your users) Windows 8 pain. StartIsBack returns Windows 8 a real fully featured start menu and start button, behaving exactly like the ones in Windows 7. StartIsBack radically improves desktop usability and makes new Start screen clutter-free. StartIsBack is fully native lightweight zero-privileges program, cheap and fair, fast, stable and secure. Boot to desktop; Original fully-featured Windows 7 start menu; Desktop and Modern interfaces clearly separated; Make Start screen clutter-free; Totally native; Rich customization and configuration; And More to come! Think of it as a transition path which Microsoft should have made for Windows 8. StartIsBack+ is the all-new version of StartIsBack for Windows 8.1. It's a FREE upgrade for all StartIsBack users.

Thanks to rach for the update.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalju

• jalaffa

• someone there

• twitah

@ank91, i think that the crack is an other version, you must use the trial-reset for 1.5! ;)

Edited by dafmat71

Dr. Eset - NSANE

Thanks for the update :D

the crack to startisback + v1.5 on front page is STABLE or RC??

I still do not understand why there is a need to "crack" and "patch", etc., if as well works and is really good and, after all, is completely freeware - it is IObit Start Menu 8 - Current version isIObit Start Menu 8.1.4.0.908

Suitable for all versions of Windows 8 and 8.1, you can change the appearance of links, folders, etc. how to be displayed. You can choose the appearance of the Windows 7 style and the style of Windows 8. You can also choose whether the design changes automatically with the layout on your screen, or always have such as You set.

For testing you do not have to remove your current, simply disable autostart and that's all.

Download: http://www.iobit.com/iobitstartmenu8.php

I still do not understand why there is a need to "crack" and "patch", etc., if as well works and is really good and, after all, is completely freeware - it is IObit Start Menu 8 - Current version isIObit Start Menu 8.1.4.0.908

I don't understand the point of such posts (and this forum is full of them). Despite your personal opinion, people are still free to use whatever the hell they want.

I don't understand the point of such posts (and this forum is full of them). Despite your personal opinion, people are still free to use whatever the hell they want.

Rest for a bit own nerves. They do not recover later.