AMD (ATI) Catalyst Drivers 13.12

jalaffa

AMD's award-winning ATI Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with ATI Radeon graphics processors. Certified by Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL), ATI Catalyst drivers for Windows Seven, Vista. XP operating systems deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.

Thanks to egoist and ALIEDHED for the update.

Download

• Replies 26
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• front360

• SPECTRUM

• harieezz

• CRACING

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have the direct url or mirror to download the Win8.1 x64 Mobility version, because using the Catalyst Mobility Utility to download, only gives me a 48KB file?? "13-12_mobility_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc_whql.exe"

Edited by front360

Anyone have the direct url or mirror to download the Win8.1 x64 version, because using the Catalyst Mobility Utility to download, only gives me a 48KB file. "13-12_mobility_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc_whql.exe"

I have the same crap :)

after instal this driver, my cataltst version not change its still 13.9.. anyone get same problem??

i have uninstal old driver already.. or this just a bug?

I hoped this update solves COD Ghosts that it was frequently hanging due to "Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding" and throws error "Direct3D Device::Present Failed (Device removed): DXGI ERROR DEVICE HUNG". But unfortunately it didn't. Still facing same issue. :(

after instal this driver, my cataltst version not change its still 13.9.. anyone get same problem??

i have uninstal old driver already.. or this just a bug?

Use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/

thanks for help bro.. will try now :showoff:

Had same problem when I had installed 13.11. Just doing a full uninstall of previous driver and installing the new one fixed it.

v13.12 make my windows 8.1 crash BSOD . :(

caused by driver atikmdag.sys , anyone can help me?

graphic card: AMD Mobility HD 7610M

Ever since installing a new graphics card (HD 7790) I've had quite a few problems with it on W8.1. Like sometimes when the monitor goes idle, it won't wake up anymore, I have to connect the cable going into the GPU to the other port or reset. When it wakes up it briefly displays that a driver had crashed. And sometimes at random the screen would go blue with unreadable flickering stripes, but I think a clean install has resolved this. HOPEFULLY this driver fixes everything permanently.

Edited by manpe

No issues at all for me. Win 8.1 Pro x64 w/ HD7950.

Edit: I shouldn't say none, but it just said that the Gaming Evolved App was already installed & I couldn't uncheck it. Even after a clean uninstall of the old drivers it said it was already installed. But if I try to do a custom uninstall it's not even listed.

Edited by spudboy