avast! 9.0.2011

jalaffa

avast! Pro Antivirus is for people and companies that want a customized computer security package. Antivirus and internet protection components in avast! Pro Antivirus are built for easy integration with existing firewalls in users' home or work computers. Pro Antivirus has two major additions to the core protection elements in avast! Free Antivirus: the Script Engine and the Sandbox.

Thanks to D D H for the update.

Download

• Replies 22
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sirri

• John_Anonymous_Doe

• egoist

• freeforever03

anyone get this issue: firewall is off and cannot be started.

uninstall old one via control panel then reboot (its important). Install the latest

After updating it crippled my internet i have no other choice but to uninstall avast

After updating it crippled my internet i have no other choice but to uninstall avast

yes,this update not making Web Shield better. Browsing lag.

revert back to v.2008

John_Anonymous_Doe

Actually it does not, works much better than Avast at least, Avast has very bad customer service while Bitdefender wants to listen what customer says. Yes it eats little more ram but who cares.

Actually it does not, works much better than Avast at least, Avast has very bad customer service while Bitdefender wants to listen what customer says. Yes it eats little more ram but who cares.

Myself and others do care about any software that hogs the resources of our system, in case you didn't know!