Yo Nsane (user)

Rock Lee

First off Happy Birthday mi amigo. :D

Never really got the chance to thank you formally for the site & forum. My life was but a mere whisper before I came here :yes:

jk but I am glad to say Im part of the "nsane" community. I try my best to add whatever I can to the site

while helping the community in general. Hopefully what Im doing is the right thing :dance2:

Thanks again

► Rock Lee

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even tho his bday came and gone, thread like this should of been made

thing is, every time I wanted to make one, i kept seeing new dubbed eps of bleach coming up and just had to click that dl button (I wonder how Ulquiorra's voice and Grimmjow's will sound in the eng dub)

Anyways, he didn't reply to my pm with the cake pic (yes shought, the same one I sent you). I forgot to send him the "advice" I sent shought about that pic.

Guess Nsane taught the cake was real, and jumped with his face into the monitor, and got knocked out.

even tho his bday came and gone, thread like this should of been made

thing is, every time I wanted to make one, i kept seeing new dubbed eps of bleach coming up and just had to click that dl button (I wonder how Ulquiorra's voice and Grimmjow's will sound in the eng dub)

Anyways, he didn't reply to my pm with the cake pic (yes shought, the same one I sent you). I forgot to send him the "advice" I sent shought about that pic.

Guess Nsane taught the cake was real, and jumped with his face into the monitor, and got knocked out.

:yes: Site still says his birthday is today (still monday over here) ;

Anyway, nice excuse Marik :dance2: ; Ouch I know how that feels. When I saw that thread by Haantjuh

about the "big guys at nsane" I could barely contain myself. Thats why I had a seatbelt installed on my chair :D

Guest daniel5000ce

HOLLA HOLLA give nsane $$ $$...

YOU CAN GET IN FREE TO DISNEY WORLD ON YOUR BIRTHDAY...

only in 2009 though

SOL... MAYBE NEXT YEAR!!!

HOLLA BACK!! :frusty: :frusty: :dance2: :dance2: :)

in in till the neverending storys of this site goode base nsane!!

PS: gettt errr donne :lol: :w00t: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rastafariun fo 4eva...

Happy BD RockLee! :lol: have fun mate!

Holly crap! I just got to stop reading headlines every second word... or start taking my medicine :w00t:

so no happy BD to you Rock Lee then :)

It wasn't nsane's birthday yesterday. Yesterday was 4/20 in the US.

Wikipedia has everything you need to know :whistle:

Grr I know I saw nsane's name at the bottom of the site yesterday...

At the rest of you guys, :rolleyes: its not my birthday just yet

Archived