Webroot SecureAnywhere v8.0.4.17 (670 days)

Jobe

Webroot SecureAnywhere V 8.0.4.17

This is still working as of today 20-02-2014.Just had to re-install and its given me 730 days!!!!.Have re activated links and all is good.Follow the instructions below,no updates it is cloud based and only still for the same version,but its still lightning fast and light on the system.This version is still only 4 months old !!!!and was a major update.

Try this,I've just uploaded links see if it works let me know.USE A UNINSTALLER AND COMPLETELY REMOVE ALL TRACES OF PREVIOUS WEBROOT APPS

Download and load this first: DO NOT OPEN THE FILE,JUST LOAD IT !!!.

http://ppl.ug/euqNHld-QTY/

Then WITHOUT opening the previous programme download and load this ON TOP of the other,it should give you 600 plus days av.

http://ppl.ug/2focnZ1Mf5k/

Edited by Jobe

• Replies 47
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jobe

• Catoja

• lulz

• ImtheBest

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jobe

I know this key , and test it in VM 2 months ago .,, Working fine , On line activation for antivirus version 670 days

PM you the key for confirm ,

merry xmas

Edited by hamede

Dont think it will work with another version allthough I have'nt tried it!,it automatically wont let you update it if you try.If you want to try let me know and I will send you the links,you will have to uninstall what you have on now though,can you re-install what you have now?Cheers,merry xmas.

I,m not that worried about version,after all you buy one for a year,and not a lot of difference.It is with ESET I think, one of the best,Bitdefender,awful and have'nt used Norton for years allthough I understand that is better now,makes you wonder who tests these AV,s??,I'm sure they get paid to say its better than what it really is.

I understand what you're saying but ideally, i would like to use the latest version which might fix some issue(not everyone) but I've done alot of AV testing too. Best AV is subjective but as for WSA, I would want the the newest URL Filtering option instead of sticking to the old one from .17.

So uh...where can one get their hands Check PM

Check PM,let me know how you get on.

Saw that some people were asking about this AV and were having problems with it expiring.I have at the moment a 'fix' which seems to be working and holding,have been using it without problem for several months.

This and ESET are the lightest out there and provide really good protection,this as you all know will not slow your pc down,anyone interested in trying this out ask on the Forum and I will pm the details,if it's proven working will then post it up for general use.Please before you try this make sure that your pc has NO traces of Webroot left at all,use a Uninstaller to remove all traces of Webroot,THIS WILL NOT WORK IF TRACES FROM PREVIOUS INSTALL ARE PRESENT.

Finally may I wish you and yours a very merry xmas and a happy and healthy new year to you all.

let me to try pm me or i should pm you

Saw that some people were asking about this AV and were having problems with it expiring.I have at the moment a 'fix' which seems to be working and holding,have been using it without problem for several months.

This and ESET are the lightest out there and provide really good protection,this as you all know will not slow your pc down,anyone interested in trying this out ask on the Forum and I will pm the details,if it's proven working will then post it up for general use.Please before you try this make sure that your pc has NO traces of Webroot left at all,use a Uninstaller to remove all traces of Webroot,THIS WILL NOT WORK IF TRACES FROM PREVIOUS INSTALL ARE PRESENT.

Finally may I wish you and yours a very merry xmas and a happy and healthy new year to you all.

Edited by Jobe

Check pm

could you pm me with the link?thanks in advance!

Check PM,Merry xmas.

Im using 180 days key

So id also like to try it pls send me too.

Suggestion release it in coderscorner

Check pm Warrior,merry xmas

you sharing the trick or the key's ?

send me plz

i want to test

The trick of course,lol.check PM,merry xmas.

May I have the tick & key ? :) :rolleyes:

May I have the tick & key ? :) :rolleyes:

Check PM,merry xmas.