• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WRonce

• TheEmpathicEar

• locoJoe

• STEEL

not working in my pc

Works here, maybe some cleaning of registry is needed?

:duh: :bong:

EDIT: just fu**in' around....I have no reason to disbelieve you...but it is not workin' now for me atleast.....and I scrubbed my registry real gooooooooooooood...j/k

Edited by locoJoe

Hello!

Just "bought" some key for AnyDVD HD, but no guaranty, that the key will work (for longer time, cause of blacklisting...).

Anyway, here you go:

http://rghost.net/50951060

Password: 4nsaneforume

Installation Instructions:
1] Install the program.
2] Register with key file
3] Set your Firewall to always block "AnyDVDtray.exe" from internet access is being adviced.
4] Enjoy!

Thanks to ARMOUR for the instructions! ;)

Please give credits, if you share this key! :)

greetZ

ExXxtreme

Edited by ExXxtreme

TheEmpathicEar

I just tested this latest key and it seems to work. Maybe someone else can post a screen shot?

EDIT: I tried my best. Screenshots are not my thing! LOL

EDIT2: I removed my image that contained a serial.

EDIT3: very nice move to the community bro - respect! [sorry, I forgot to say "Thx" before...]

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar

@locoJoe

Thx for pointing out the rule about posting "serials". I did not know this. :rolleyes:

Edited by TheEmpathicEar

@Exxxtreme...thanks amigo, reg file works on WinXP...much obliged. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just a funny observation Ive made...It seems that this new key (checked with Beyond Compare) has already made it to The Pirate Bay ....Sail On baby......in the form of a torrent but gives no credit to ExXxtreme nor nsane.down as a whole. Its too bad because it could of been different...I reported the new meds to the staff via the "report" button yesterday long before it sailed from TPB. The funny part is that it made it to The Pirate Bay before it got frontpaged on nsane (as of this post it still isnt frontpaged). Anyways thanx again ExXxtreme for the new meds :D

http://thepiratebay.pe/torrent/9344814/SlySoft_AnyDVD__amp__AnyDVD_HD_7.3.8.0_Final_Multilanguage

Edited by locoJoe

TheEmpathicEar

Just a funny observation Ive made...It seems that this new key (checked with Beyond Compare) has already made it to The Pirate Bay ....Sail On baby......in the form of a torrent but gives no credit to ExXxtreme nor nsane.down as a whole. Its too bad because it could of been different...I reported the new meds to the staff via the "report" button yesterday long before it sailed from TPB. The funny part is that it made it to The Pirate Bay before it got frontpaged on nsane (as of this post it still isnt frontpaged). Anyways thanx again ExXxtreme for the new meds :D

http://thepiratebay.pe/torrent/9344814/SlySoft_AnyDVD__amp__AnyDVD_HD_7.3.8.0_Final_Multilanguage

Also, it was uploaded by "Anonymous". And, we all know how reliable "he is"...

Hello!

Just "bought" some key for AnyDVD HD, but no guaranty, that the key will work (for longer time, cause of blacklisting...).

very nice move to the community bro - respect!

Also, it was uploaded by "Anonymous". And, we all know how reliable "he is"...

Thats all good. My point was that if it was FP'd in a timely manner then maybe nsane and subsequently ExXxtreme would of got credits. Just a thought, could be a good thing or a bad thing...depending. Anyways the new meds need FPing ASAP IMO. g/l have fun

Yeah, my next key I will release (maybe), will be under my nickname (and some extra name stuff)... :D

So, everyone will know, who contribute this Key exactly.

Edited by ExXxtreme